Fendi F/W 2016.17 : Kendall Jenner by Karl Lagerfeld

zzzyao76

Reaction score
9517e90egw1f53n3462uyj20lb0qomz7.jpg

weibo/Qemmanu图库

And people say Kaia's MiuMiu is bad
I'll take Kaia over Kendall Gigi Bella anyday

I like Kendall, but we all (except for Karl, apparently) know how weak of a model she is when it comes to photos. ESPECIALLY in the face... The shot isnt bad, tho. Is just boring.

She gives me nothing.. there is no emotion or expression in her face, her eyes look lost and she looks bored.. I'm sorry but this is just bad, how is one supposed to be attracted by those sunglasses?

Cannot get over how cheap the top looks! I think her pose is ok, but some expression wouldn't hurt.

Lol what is she doing? this is very weak for Fendi

But it does not really matter because they dont book her for her modeling..they book her to get publicity

Sad to see a big brand being so desparate to get attention

Selena Gomez is better than Kendall as a model. That says it all.
I wasn't a fan of the collection and in a way, i don't mind the campaign being weak.
With this being so bad already, Chanel can only be better.

This first shot is obviously bad, we agree on that.

However it would be very interesting to know if the use of a model like Kendall has strong (positive) impact on sales. I mean Fendi is already an established house and I have not seen in the recent seasons a will to broaden its custumer base which could have explain the use of Kendall.

Because Karl do not seem to be really into Kendall as part of his muses like the Freja, Arizona, Anja & Co. I've read an interview of the two, both seemed embarassed.

She looks like Kris. I like the colours but it's kind of boring.

I like the styling, the colors and her pose...but yet it does not pop. I want to see more though...it is already better than last season Fendi campaign IMO.

Not a very impressive shot. Hopefully some of the later shots will be more promising (I doubt it, considering this is Karl). However I do like Kendall for Fendi, I think she fits this season's collection. Like another poster said, she looks like her mother in this shot.

This is the cheapest thing I've seen in awhile. Period.

And people say Kaia's MiuMiu is bad
I'll take Kaia over Kendall Gigi Bella anyday

I agree, I don't like Kaia for Miu Miu but nothing tops our dear Kendull, she always manages to deliver nothing but dullness.

Karl needs to stop this! This is just so CHEAP :smile:

This is the only expression Kendall can deliver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->