Fendi Men's F/W 2020.21 Milan

I dont remember the last time i saw a full realized and well executed mens collection like this one from Fendi. I love this. You have strong stylized looks, you have amazing versatile pieces, you have a strong-bold footwear and you have beautiful-cool bags. A terrific wardrobe, congratulations.

The yellow suit, the accessories and the opening looks are really strong.
It’s a good Fendi collection but as usual, it doesn’t feel directional. A lot of great trendy pieces but Silvia has more of an eye for accessories than for clothes.
Lucas Ossendrijver is still available, call him!

It’s a good Fendi collection but as usual, it doesn’t feel directional. A lot of great trendy pieces but Silvia has more of an eye for accessories than for clothes.

Now that you've mentioned Lucas, I think he would be perfect for Fendi. His streetwear sensibility is more masterful than most of what's going on today. With Silvia's accessories and Fendi playful archive, he is actually perfect for the job.

lovely collection for the most part ....... but those tractor tire shoe/boots gotta go ..no chance you will ever catch me wearing those things ..

Well I guess this is the problem with Fendi menswear, they dont wanna be directional, for its obvious the the brand exists just as cash cow. Just happy that this time things turned pretty well.

I honestly have higher expections for Fendi and this is not it, the color palette is boring and the catwalk makes this feels so cold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->