Fendi S/S 11 Milan

i love Karl Lagerfeld.A very fresh collection .:heart:

I agree....I am always amazed at the hostility to Karl and his work- as thousands of people crowd the streets to just get a glimpse of him, his work is often ripped to shreds....If Stella or Marc put out this collection, it would be- "Genius!! Soft and Feminine!! Retro chic- they know how to design for a real woman!!Brilliant!!" :rolleyes:

Wow, so beautiful! I really like the color palette, it all looks so light and fresh. And the hair is gorgeous.
That white dress with blue/orange/green bubbles on it is simply divine! I can see every fashionista wanting it BAD! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
i love it! the bags and the eye glasses are just amazing!!! nice and really eye catchy colors!

I feel like u guys are just saying you "adore" & "like" it just because it's Fendi! ummm no this entire collection is TRASH! :(

Not feeling it. Some pieces are nice but in general it just looks too dated and odd.

the clothes are fine. But it's not very groundbreaking or show stopping. The shoes lookokay but the bags are top notch! Love them all.

I feel like u guys are just saying you "adore" & "like" it just because it's Fendi! ummm no this entire collection is TRASH! :(

Actually I am not usually big fan of Fendi, but I am into bohemian style, so that's why I like this collection. Long skirts with belts are going to be a trend next summer and sure that Karl knows that. My favourite looks were worn ba Anna S. and Siri. And the bags are just gorgeous like always.

not a fan of this cheap looking collection but the the accessories were stunning
the bags/shoes are must-haves

The most boring Fendi collection I've seen for ages.
There's the wearability but where's the experimentation?
Lagerfeld certainly wasn't inspired this season.
Roll on Fendi winter.

agreed. I mean some of those dresses look like reworked sacks. Not a very good look for me. But the accessories are once again killer!

Someone always makes a statement like this. There happene to be people that genuinely might like this. Different people respond to different things so while you may not necessarily like it, that does not mean it's a trash collection to another. ^^

omg, this looks so cheap :shock: when you imagine, how expensive is Fendi stuff... clothes look really weird. of course, price is not about design complicacy, but this looks not like a simple and luxurious clothing - it looks just cheap and boring.

Fendi's MO is, "let's have a shoe, sunglasses and handbag* fashion show with a few items of clothing thrown in." Several of the garments are quite pretty, breezy and inoffensive, but some of them are definitely aging and / or secretarial.

* Add coats and fur to the list if it is a F/W collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always loved Karl's work and this time is exactly the same!! I wasn't sure at the beginning whether I like it or not, but after seeing the HQ I can honestly say that this collection is so great!

Wow, I love that purple number, the red and the coral ones too. Nice to see the full length skirt show up again. I really like that semi-high waisted tulip skirt with the blue top though, so elegant.

In love for this collection!!!! Amazing colors!!! All perfect, unless the Frankenstein shoes

Wow!! Four whole pages and nobody has said "Karl should retire!!" Amazing- a new record....!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"