Fendi S/S 2004 - Milan

Astrid21

Reaction score
Normally this collection would give me a headache, but it's drawing me in somewhere. :unsure:

Whoa check out these shoes!
100115115.jpg

Astrid, I'm sure you're shaking your head at me right now!

Those models look sick--like they caught a bad virus. :blink:

Originally posted by *Anoush*@Oct 5th, 2003 - 1:47 am
Whoa check out these shoes!
100115115.jpg

Astrid, I'm sure you're shaking your head at me right now!

No, I'm really not. :lol: :wink: We all have different and unique tastes that are our own. :flower:

I love this 'folio.

100115123.jpg

i was not expecting much from those troubled house of Fendi
(herr Karl is in some kind of conflict with sisters F, they had .. :shock: standing invitations at theit own show :angry: ) but this is a bit too much, i seriously dont like this one :yuk:

those shoes :blink:

I really like this collection...the shoes are unique in their own hot way..haha

I quite liked this show a lot, which is weird because Fendi for me is generally a huge turnoff (i.e. last season's Joan of Arc-meets-the-Yeti looks). But this seemed different. I liked the bags, the makeup, the casting, the styling. A lot of the dresses were absolutely beautiful.

My main problem was that the show was too long. I hate these designers that still churn out 70-80+ looks per show. It ends up being the same look over and over again until you don't even want to look at it anymore. I love the succinctness of Balenciaga and Prada shows. Short and to the point!

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Oct 5th, 2003 - 10:49 am
I quite liked this show a lot, which is weird because Fendi for me is generally a huge turnoff (i.e. last season's Joan of Arc-meets-the-Yeti looks). But this seemed different. I liked the bags, the makeup, the casting, the styling. A lot of the dresses were absolutely beautiful.

My main problem was that the show was too long. I hate these designers that still churn out 70-80+ looks per show. It ends up being the same look over and over again until you don't even want to look at it anymore. I love the succinctness of Balenciaga and Prada shows. Short and to the point!
i feel the same way, chickonspeed. usually, i only like fendi bags, and not clothes, but this collection is different. it also stands out from other Milan collections of this season.

Originally posted by Lena@Oct 5th, 2003 - 7:01 am
(herr Karl is in some kind of conflict with sisters F, they had .. :shock: standing invitations at theit own show :angry:
thats shocking :shock:

and this is the worst fendi collection i've seen

Originally posted by Acid@Oct 5th, 2003 - 8:56 pm

and this is the worst fendi collection i've seen
me too acid, the worst ever :yuk:

i am having a problem comprehending the skirt lengths in the first set of photos.
overall, some of the dresses are okay, nothing too stunning. color palette is a bit tiring to look at.

shoes: i am a little shaken with the weird lucite heel :huh: although i appreciate the sculptural effort

accessories department is where fendi's strength lies

just my 2 cents B)

i actually liked a few pieces from this collection.

overall it is way too heavy for my tastes.

but there were a few items scattered about that i liked. but, i can usually say that about any collection! so it is not really a true compliment. :innocent:

I like the dresses. I'm not usually a Fendi fan at all so this is new for me! And I agree, it is a bit heavy and a bit much. And I hate huge collections too.

:yuk: Those shoes!

I don't like this at all :dizzy:,looks like they are trying to make it look like very very bad Dries Van Noten :huh:

I actually really liekd it :blink:

but ist all a bit jumbled

Well this collection looks like a bad taste override from last season. First, the runway seemed like Chloe's, last fall. Secondly the floaty dresses seemed like Chloe's and Missoni's floaty chiffon blouses, of again last season. Then lastly, the jackets, skirts and lucite heels seemed like all came from YSL rive Gauche and Miu Miu. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->