Fendi S/S 2010 : Anja Rubik by Karl Lagerfeld

Very airy and beautiful. It makes me want to run around in an enchanted forest wearing Fendi. Anja is beautiful as always.

i love it !!!! it represents the collection well and we can all only assume lagerfeld shot it but with that in mind i am shocked its by him
i love seeing the soft edge to both anja and fendi , I'm excited to see more and no doubt it wont disappoint

Lagerfeld is on a roll with the past two seasons of ads. He just had the find the right blonde :-p

Love this! :heart: Looks very pretty and fresh. Love Anja's pose. She's such a stunner when it comes to posing. ^_^

wow.. Fendi and Anja and it's not dead!, wonderful. :heart:

:lol: It's a nice surprise, isn't it! I'm not totally convinced by Anja's face in this, I don't know why, it's a bit too forced for such a "natural" ad. But it looks a million times better than Karl's other ads, even last season's Fendi which wasn't bad either. I like the colours, and Lagerfeld isn't trying to be too ambitious for his photographic skills either, which is nice.

I love the background, it is so beautiful, magical, almost like a fairy tale, but i hate anja's pose, horrible. And her legs looks like arms!!!
Hope to see something better in the future.

And I think Frida Gustavsson is perfect for this ad, more than Anja... but it's just opinion.

I love the campaign, it's amazing! Anja looks espectacular, the clothes are beautiful, the lighting, the make up....everything! :heart: I can't wait to see more.

Wow :o I'm anything but a fan of Anja but: this is absolutely gorgeous! She looks fantastic, the pose is just perfect for such an easy-breezy summer ad and the colours are complementing everything so well. Amazing work! But very un-Lagerfeld like (not that he only produces cr*p, but compared to his usual photography it looks pretty different IMO).

Gorgeous.:blush: And I usually hate Karl's photography.:innocent:

I love everything except for the face, but I do like Anja still.

Anja can pose her butt off, but that's not the most flattering angle on her face, but she still looks beautiful nonetheless. And it's good to see that Fendi is focusing more on trying to sell more clothes with their ads rather than just doing a close up of handbags.

This is the first campaign of this season that actually reminds me of spring. It's beautiful.

I LOVE this pic! Anja looks beautiful, so pretty. I want that Fendi bag, vey nice color. I love this way more than last season's ads.

This is the first campaign of this season that actually reminds me of spring. It's beautiful.

Same here - even Bottega, as beautiful as it is, is more reminiscent of fall for me.

Gosh I'm speechless:shock:
This is totally, wonderfully, incredibly, amazing! :woot:
The background, the colors, Anja, everything's absolutely perfect! I'm in love:heart::heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->