Fendi S/S 2010 : Anja Rubik by Karl Lagerfeld

I don´t love it, her face looks weird.
The bag is gorgeous but I need to see a shot of the amazing shoes from the collection :heart:

Loveeely great photo very beautifull

I don't remember Fendi campaign looking that good for years! What a nice surprise. Anja certainly delivers here! :clap:

I don't like her eyes there, it looks like if she were cross-eyed; beautiful fingers though.

Love this!It's so soft and dreamy,just like the runway show
Cannot wait to see some shot of those skycraper heels :lol:
Previous season ads were unbeatable though :wub:

i love the new shot, it represents the collection really well with the soft and floaty theme
anja was a good choice

This is the campaign I was dreaming of for Anja. She should done this years ago. Perfect images, perfect idea, perfect model and perfect brand. It all works it for me so good. Thank you so much Dean:flower:

The new shot is beautiful and dreamy, it sells the product very well.
Anja was indeed the perfect choice for this campaign.

This campaign is gorgeous! The new shot is so beautiful and I agree that Anja did her job amazing. :heart:

compared to last season's...SNOOOOOZE

i've never really liked anja and this doesn't help. bore, bore, bore

The new pic isn't so impressive as the first one was. Can't wait to see the complete set of pics of this campaign.

Anja shines in this, and the forest setting contrasts quite nicely against the stark white clothing

I love it! Gorgeous!

I think this looks really great, it looks sophisticated and expensive. I love how intense the colours are.

It's kind of boring to me, though beautiful ; I like the lighting, but something is definately missing to me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->