Fendi S/S 2012 : Arizona Muse by Karl Lagerfeld

Umm yeah...this is horrible. I loved Anja's campaigns and now Karl replaced her for this.

Nothing special. I like that it's shot at night.

Bring Anja back! At least the ads with Anja were plain but not boring and it was in COLORS! Karl´s work is so bad and in b&w is even worst...

I agree with the ones who said this was neither great nor bad. I must say it looks better than expected (her hair looked horrific in the paparazzi shots from the shooting of this campaign) but I'm not sure what the image is supposed to tell me. Her facial expression, the pose and the lurking guys in the background make me think she's scared of getting her Fendi bag stolen or something.

I don't like Arizona or Karl, but I am actually surprised by his campaigns this season. This isn't bad. Arizona's expression is very dull, as usual, but its still a good image.

I miss Anja's... seriously.
Her facial expression, the pose and the lurking guys in the background make me think she's scared of getting her Fendi bag stolen or something.
My first thought :lol:

I could be quite nice if it wasn't for the beyond ridiculous hairstyle.

^True the hairstyle ruined any chance of me liking it:shock:, and i think this is a collection which definitely needed to be shot in color esp the funky accessories, I dont think the clothes translate well in b&w.

Her face looks amazing, but her body looks just awful.

I like the retro feel of it and Arizona looks like Linda Evangelista´s younger sister. Maybe Karl is looking into archives cause imo this and Chanel´s are very reminiscent of the past.

i don't mind the hairstyle, but her pose looks so awakward... :huh:

ohh BAD. some ppl said she is good in print,but w this i think not.
i still dont get her appeal.

Maybe with different model I would appreciate this.

Arizon'a hair is inexcusable. I bet that haircut was Anja Rubik's revenge suggestion for Arizona stealing her campaign; "Oh yeah gurrl, cut yo hair gurrl, I cut my hurr and it changed my career gurrl".

It's possible, they're at the same agency.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->