Fendi S/S 2012 : Arizona Muse by Karl Lagerfeld

I like the concept and the awkward pose, i like the hair and styling, but unfortunately there's something i don't like about her face, i feel like it's the make up that's helping her a lot to give her that old look. I agree with the person who said that i would've appreciate this more with another model in it.

Awful, she seems lost and don't even get me started on the hair.

I don't like it, I don't dislike Arizona but she looks really bad with that hairstyle and I don't like so much Karl as photographer.

when i usually look at a campaign whether good or bad, i get some type of emotional response. When i look at this i feel absolutely nothing but confused. Why is she still relevant? She has yet to produce anything impressive in the past few months

^^ You know, that isn't going to happen... Not on this season :wink:

IDK why everybody wants Anja back. They both aren't great for Fendi!! :lol:

Arizona's had some bashing since this haircut, which is understandable here.

Arizona's went from chic, cool/young model with her past haircut to young mother trying to look older:innocent:

musey's versatility has really diminished because of this new haircut, but she fits the retro vibe here and she fits the classic Italian woman look for this collection's campaign.

^ I think the male models are Jake Davies, Sébastien Jondeau and Brad Kroenig. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->