Fendi S/S 2021 : Malaika, Jill, Mariacarla & Estelle by Nick Knight

Looks good so far, compliments the runway show they did nicely.

Looks stunning! I wish they removed the tattoos which sort of ruins it for me, but otherwise it's flawless. Jill is better when the focus is not on her face.

These must come from a magazine, but which one? No February issue is out yet.

Stunning! This looks like the dreamy version of Anja's FW2010 Fendi campaign. Very well executed!
It's so good and so rare nowadays to have a great collection/great campaign combo! Bravo Silvia!

Looks good. Love the colours and use of light.

Amazing images, it seems a good & beautiful campaign.

Beautiful,I love the composition of the second picture it almost looks like a painting.

Perfection. I love the lighting and mood fit the clothes seamlessly. Remind me of the Raf Dior spring 2013 campaign.

Looks promising so far. Wonder if this is on. The casting was greatly curated, so wonder if the campaign casting will follow.

Absolutely lovely. Theres a sense of special-ness, exclusivity and desirability in these photos that has been missing from fashion the last decade or so. I agree the tattoo is out of place and cheapens it a bit but everything else is on point. Hope they don't release a million other images with 15 other "models" because it would ruin what they've got so far.

Shot by Nick Knight, MariaCarla Boscono is obviously part of it

I like both images!

are we 100% sure it’s also her on the first image? doesn’t look like her at all!! (lighter hair, lighter eyebrows...)

^ I think you're right here, I zoomed in the ad in the digital version of Tatler's February issue and it looks like a different model. Maybe someone has an idea? :flower:

20210104_235352.jpg

^ I think you're right here, I zoomed in the ad in the digital version of Tatler's February issue and it looks like a different model. Maybe someone has an idea? :flower:
The first photo looks to be Malaika Holmen, though she didn’t walk the show. Can anyone confirm if it’s her? Definitely isn’t Jill...

EDIT: Found a photo in better quality and it’s her, 100%. Editing title.

Last edited:
Love the dreamy concept and the fact that they incorporated the window motif from the show to the actual campaign. It translated and works so well.

Estelle Chen is in this and also Mariacarla

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->