Fendi S/S 2021 Milan

I really like this collection. Sophisticated looks. Chic and elegant.
Hope we'll not get Fendi slapped over and over . ( also if i like logos and i like Kim Jones)

At the risk of being too repetitive, I just have to say it - Silvia Venturini Fendi has created an incredibly chic women's show - definitely one of the, if not the best of the season. Taking over after Karl's passing, we see her fantastic genius in creating otherworldly beautiful looks that gave a sense that real fashion still exists during these overtly commercial, social media period we all live in.

To have Kim come in and take over is such an appalling and unforgivable slap in her face. LVMH is not really interested in selling fashion, but rather branding and creating buzz. Kim has a talent in emblazoning branding/logos on clothing and he has an undeniable clout with celebrities. Sadly, the Fendi runway would not be so much a fashion event like they should be but rather a media frenzy filled with celebrities, both real and contrived.

The formula seen at Dior Homme seemed to produce the results LVMH wants, so there we are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->