Fendi Spring Summer 2005: Milan

LostInNJ

Rive Gauche. Rive Droite.
Reaction score
r1875095415.jpg

thx for the pics...

not my favorite looks so far...but there are other pieces i do like from this collection...
one of the stronger collections i've seen so far...

karl's on a roll...i bet chanel will be good this year... :D

I dont like this at all...its shame since this fall's collection was very nice

:wacko:

mmm....not liking it...I really don't like those pants with the spots and stuff all over it :wacko:

I really dislike this, and yet more terrible bags from Fendi - i just don't understand the bags used to be so good, but the last 3 or 4 seasons they are just atrocities . . .

very strange collection from Fendi.. not a fan of the label, but this is a bit too much really, a real non-Fendi collection, wonder what went so terribly wrong, all those jersey dresses.. are too much

I guess this is what happens when you have a million things to do at once! Anyway, it seems a bit all over the place. Some of the pieces kind of work, but others are just-WOW! I wonder what his inspirtation, or lack thereof was?

Originally posted by softgrey@Sep 29 2004, 03:37 PM
karl's on a roll...i bet chanel will be good this year... :D
[snapback]379700[/snapback]​

I hope chanel will be good, I'm really looking forward to it
It seems like an interesting collection, albeit slightly ...schizophrenic :P lol, I don't like most of it, but a few peices are nice :flower:

fall 04 seemed like a much stronger collection :unsure:

It's so strange, but I like it. Kinda tribal, kinda weird futurist references. The accessories look amazing.

I don't like that it's all over the place. I feel like he can't decide if it wants to be ethnic, medieval, or 70's. I do however like the way the handbags have like actual bracelets to attach to.

the collection is up at elle.com, I like some of it now that I've seen more, but I'm still not really into it :flower:
I'm going to post the pics from elle - all of them instead of the ones that I like, so that everyone can get a look at the whole collection

0929200415211942.jpg
0929200415212102.jpg
0929200415212392.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->