Fendi Uomo F/W 2004

interesting, i like some of it, some of it is a bit ehh but i like most of it.

i apologize if i don't appear open minded, but what is up with the silky men with the purses and beautiful curly hair? (it's kinda feminine) :unsure:

oh my god, ryan curry looks so sick in that. sheesh. :shock: they all look sick!!! anyway, that may look nice in the runway, but not in real life. (ditto to the sweetest)

I like it :blush: :P , soem of the piecea re a bit :yuk: blahh

I lvoe thous emssenegrs but they are strikingly similare to a bag Magel did a few seasons ago.

Originally posted by TheSweetest@Jan 17th, 2004 - 3:26 am
i apologize if i don't appear open minded, but what is up with the silky men with the purses and beautiful curly hair? (it's kinda feminine) :unsure:
now that you mention it a lot of the menswear this time did a lot of styling when it came to men's hair. i think that curly hair is in for men now in a way. it's kind of a more refined bohemian thing going on.

but i actually like those bags...i don't know any guy who will wear them, but they are exquisitely wrought. but before i put my foot fully in my mouth, does karl lagerfeld design for fendi man?

the bags are cute, i'm a messanger girl myself, wouldnt mind one of those.
also liked the collection, some nice pieces there and quite very commercial.
Red-ish tones seem quite hot and even the explosion of blues in menswear.

regarding styling, i think sweetness was the main message from the Milan
menswear shows, sometimes it worked, sometimes not...
i'm not sure i find the 'groomed' 'sweet' look to my likeness,
i like sweet but only when non-studied, this new direction
looks a bit forced (i hope i make some sense) :ninja:

Heh, I think you do make sense.

Look at the top middle guy, he looks like Prince... About as far away from casually nonchalant as you can get, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->