Photographers: Abraham Studio
Hair: Sasha Nesterchuk
Makeup : Niki Mnray

Flavia_Abraham_VS_Portraits_2291.jpg

models.com

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2015

she looked amazing :heart:

zimbio

she exhibited such grace and seduction at the VSFS (which a lot of models were sorely missing as they all went for the heavy-handed camera and clichéd air kisses). she looks like a Sophia Loren/Christy Turlington hybrid.

She actually look good so good with wavy hair shoulder length hair style.That style bring out her cheek bone and jawline.I hope she keep it a until next fashion show.

gif by me

Excited about new work with @flavialucini @craighoneycutt @songisabelhee @julissa.cisneros @seemanagement @thelionsny
with her new hair style.She look so much young christy turlington.

seemanagement

revistamarieclaire.globo

4 tuần
by_treskoff@victoriassecret @flavialucini by #jurijtreskow @thelionsny @gianlucamandelli1 @stefankehl #flavialucini #victoriasecret

treskoff
InStyle Spain - December/2015

FlaviaLucini/fb

Lethicia Bronstein - prêt-à-porter 2015

fb/FlaviaLucini

Lions To The Rescue!

‘Tis the season to give back and for the holiday season The Lions (New York) teamed up with the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, or ASPCA for short, for their #LionsToTheRescue initiative to bring love, pet toys, and holiday cheer to the cuddly dogs and cats. Hoping to grant the wishes of needy pets and help them find their homes this season, models Sara Sampaio, Flavia Lucini, Barbara Fialho, and Lana Zakocela stopped by the adoption center on the Upper East Side adorned with Santa hats, a bag full of gifts, and cozied up to the furry pets. “Since the time I could walk, I knew I was in love with animals,” recalls Zakocela. “I think animals give us the kind of acceptance that we should be giving ourselves, but don’t. Both people and animals deserve to be safe and to have a home. Everybody deserves someone who makes them look forward to tomorrow!” Great way to promote giving these loving animals a great home!

Be sure to check out The Lions Instagram account to learn more about the adoptable animals featured here and to adopt a pet today go to the ASPCA site.

models

Last edited by a moderator:
Elle Germany, February 2016
"Power Fashion"
photographer: Mikael Schulz
stylist: Astrid Doil
model: Flavia Lucini
Elle DE digital edition

Elle Germany February 2016

Editorial: Urban Girl"
Photographer: Joshua Jordan
Stylist: Kathrin Seidel