Flair Italy February 2009 : Chanel Iman

Thanks for posting, but I don't like it. I can't stand her and the cover looks generally uninspired.

^I can't stand her either & the cover is bad.

That looks....more than bad :ninja: And not only because I'm not Chanel's biggest fan, but most of all the text is ruining it, the colours are just bad (yeah, okay it should represent the USA somehow, but that doesn't make an excuse for this) and her pose is really weird aswell!

don't like this at all, her pose is weird and all the blue fabric :sick: Ok, I understand this issue is about USA, but it ruins this cover even more.

I mean Chanel with no makeup has never worked for me.
She needs tons of it to look remotely good.

This is unfortunately plain bad! Flair has lost the quality they once had.

^ with or without make she is the same. and i don't like the white background

why of course it's a bad flair cover looking like JC Penny's couture ^_^

Chanel is gorgeous..
I dont think its a good cover..
they shouldve had her in a more vibrant
color..but I dont think Chanel looks a mess

I didn't think she could look worse than she already looks naturally but apparently she can! :yuk:

Chanel is a bad model, and this cover is just awful! It looks like a backstage candid.

Wow... I was beginning to stop strongly disliking her, but this isn't helping.

The pose looks awkward and stiff, she lacks expression, and it's just overall boring. I don't even think she looks that pretty

This is probably by Magnus Unnar

Love Chanel here :heart:...hopefully, she'll have an ed inside.

I don't think it is Chanel's fault that the cover is bad. She's not my favourite but I don't understand the dishing.

Actually this reminds me of Vlada's cover. Velvet is becoming more interesting than Flair...

I don't think it is Chanel's fault that the cover is bad. She's not my favourite but I don't understand the dishing.

exactly..if it was anyone else ppl would hav said jus horrible
styling..i think Chanel is proving herself that she can model

Wow... I was beginning to stop strongly disliking her, but this isn't helping.

The pose looks awkward and stiff, she lacks expression, and it's just overall boring. I don't even think she looks that pretty

Agree, she needs edgier expressions. Her "signature" smile or cheeky face ain't gonna work everytime. This, a perfect example.

Besides all that, another party to blame would be the hair and make-up stylist. The hair looks like it hasn't touched any shampoo for 2 weeks, and the make-up definitely makes her look tired.

The dress is fine i guess.

The pose is not so good, but her cute face and her so personnal smile make it be a quite good cover...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"