Flair November 2012 : Laetitia Casta by Sean and Seng

fujiko

Reaction score
mondadori.it
mk20646.jpg

love the neck extension but I don't like what she's wearing or the big space on top of her head

Can't wait to see the editorial! She looks great.

Wow, these lips are hot! Very sexy cover, yet not in an obvious way. Definitely makes me want to take a look inside.

love it!
but i'm super partial to laetitia, so i admittedly can't be objective :P

wearing dolce & gabbana, yes?

She looks like she is ready to be kissed by a vampire :wink: Not lame Edward Cullen but Lestat!:D Hot B)

Very unusual, but I like it. Bold and striking. Catches your attention.

But when was the last time Laetitia was photographed in something other than Dolce? lol

There's something very cool and young about this. I'm not the biggest Laetitia fan, but she sure does look striking here. Love the pose and love how the red lips closely match the color of the text. Has Flair always had that type of font? I love it!

Very unusual, but I like it. Bold and striking. Catches your attention.

But when was the last time Laetitia was photographed in something other than Dolce? lol

Uhh, I know. A part of me wishes D&G never fell in love with Laetitia because I hate the sight of her in their ugly, tacky designs.

Very nice cover! I like the new Flair direction..the October issue with Mariacarla was a bomb!

Laetitia editorial preview

Source;
magazine.panorama.it/flair/attrazione-magnetica-laetitia-casta
via Bellazon

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely(second stunning cover), they're taking this makeover to a completely advanced level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->