Flare August 2010 : Dakota Fanning by Max Abadian

Ochi Chernye

Reaction score
5b51ed3d411ba12d3bde2fb.jpg

flare.com

Too photoshopped. Dakota's print work/style is very boring IMO.-_- Nice actress though.

Great shot, she almost looks like Chloe Sevigny in the picture though, can't wait to pick this up!

Very beautiful shot, but I'm tired to see everywhere "Twillight" boodle.

^ I agree, it's depressing to see how she's seen as a Twilight actress even though she's done so much better work...

Two Canadian magazines with rather nice covers for August, I'm shocked!!

Oh barf. It's annoying enough to see Dakota getting kudos for her supposed acting abilities, but now I have to see her on my next Flare? Ptht.

Nice dress for the cover though. The pose is a bit serious but at least the overall look of the thing is nice. And runway reports are always good. Hope it's a good read.

This is really weird ... I'm all for new faces and Dakota seems to be a fine talent and person, but seeing her on a women's magazine at the age of fifteen feels too odd ...

she looks like a mixture of Kristen Stewart & Chloe Sevigny.. maybe because of the photoshop, the makeup and the pose..

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not mad at the cover photo, but they always put her in too many beige-colored dresses....i'd like to see something else for a change.

I had a totally different idea in my head when i read the thread title. I was picturing her smiling and somehow in red. I hope she's more cheery inside.

Not too crazy about the dress or the lipstick... it seems a bit too mature for her age, I mean she's only like sixteen or seventeen right? Plus I feel like the look washes her out a lot.

Not too crazy about the dress or the lipstick... it seems a bit too mature for her age, I mean she's only like sixteen or seventeen right? Plus I feel like the look washes her out a lot.

She turned sixteen early in the year. As for the maturity thing, I dunno. It seemed like she was 40 when she was 10, so I'm used to seeing her dressed up and acting too old for her age.

Cute. I love the red lipstick.
This one is much better than the Marie Claire photoshoot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->