Shoes: 40
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Agency: Uno Barcelona
Mother Agency: Paparazzi Model Management
paparazzimodels.com

CJ0AZTX.jpg

How did you start modeling?
‘I was scouted in Knokke (Belgium) when I was fourteen years old. I did some shoots and shows but it didn’t really work. I decided to look for an agency when I moved to Amsterdam. I sent pictures to Paparazzi and they immediately wanted to work with me.’

What does your career do for you?
‘It’s a great experience. I see a lot of things that I wouldn’t see if I was not doing this work. I love meeting new people and seeing new places.’

What’s your most memorable shoot?
‘A shoot where I had to pose together with a horse. This was an exciting experience!’

What do you think MODELLIST-ID can do for the model community?
‘It is an accessible way for models to gather information about their job.’

Who do you admire and would you like to meet?
‘I’d like to meet all the inspiring people of the fashion industry, Karl Lagerfeld for example.’

What’s your favorite book/film/music?
‘I’m now reading the Millennium trilogy (Girl With The Dragon Tattoo). The Lion King is still my favorite movie, excuse me for that… I can’t be really specific about my favorite music, because I like to listen to (almost) everything; I went to Jay Z & Kanye West’s concert, but my boyfriend has put my iPhone full with techno.’

What are your favorite hang out spots in the city you live in?
‘I love to lay in the Vondelpark in Amsterdam( at least when there is some sun).’

What is your favorite city and where do you like to hang out there?
‘I went to New York once, and I immediately felt at home. Everything is amazing over there! I hope I can go there for work soon.’

Do you have any advice for those who want to start modeling?
‘Stay yourself.’

What are your future plans?
‘I stopped my study at the university this year to work fulltime for Paparazzi. I am going to see what comes on my path, and if I like the job.
The rest is a surprise… I live from day to day.’
modellist-id.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->