Following sexual assault arrest, Bill Cosby posts $1M bail

fashionista-ta

Reaction score
In light of sexual abuse in the fashion industry that seemingly has no consequences, it was interesting to see Bill Cosby finally arrested for sexual assault. He doesn't look too happy about justice finally catching up with him either ...

I bet there are a lot of women celebrating tonight. No telling how many.

He has also sued seven of the women, claiming they are ruining his reputation. (No, Bill, you did that.)

Stories here:

Arrest warrant: http://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...ill-Cosby-in-sexual-assault-case?detail=email

Bail: http://www.latimes.com/nation/natio...is-charged-sexual-assault-20151230-story.html

Attachments

• Unhappy Cosby.jpg
    Unhappy Cosby.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
^ Oh wow ... before I watched it I was just thinking how incredibly creepy this must be for everyone who was on the show.

The part about how he paused and said "Alright" before walking out the door after the crime he's been arrested for ... yikes. I remember when I was little I stepped on this huge snail and got slime all over my foot. I washed it & washed it & I could still feel it, just the grossest thing ever. Must be like that for many, many people ...

PS Interesting how his attorney looks like the smarmiest ever. Imagine him having a lawyer like that ...

Typical celebrity attorneys always look gross despite the expensive suits— maybe even more so. And I’ll add older male “hairstylists” to that group: I happened to catch a conversation while standing outside a friend’s salon. The guy was the typical slicked-back grey-haired with Bruce Weber-gut in white shirt type. He was talking about going to a party in South Beach and “fcuking hot babes”. So loud and obnoxious— and juvenile. I guess he wanted me to hear about his great greaseball life… Remember OJ’s “dream team”? Smarmy doesn’t start to describe that motley crew.

I never cared for Cosby and never found his wholesome act funny, so he’s just some old, rich famous guy whose past sins finally caught up with him. I’m not shocked and I hope all the women will finally get some resolution to their ordeal.

I do remember reading that he was unhappy with Lisa Bonet’s choice to chose more provocative, risqué-type film projects (Angel Heart), and thought that image was not right for his squeaky-clean, whitebread Cosby Show and A Different World so he let her go. What a true-blue hypocrite he proved to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->