For Those In Need Of Rain Boots

asta

Reaction score
65713_PA9788.jpg

65713_PA9791.jpg

65713_PA9793.jpg

jcrew... an inexpensive way to keep your feet dry

I just came across those on teh J. Crew site. I think I am goin to buy a pair of the black ones :heart:

Target also has wellies for only $24.99:

B00029EZRI.16._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

They also come in other colors.

I can't decide whether I think they are cute or just stupid :unsure: They would definitely be practical where I live, what with more than 200 rainy days a year :innocent:

Here are some more I found at Office:

17188153b.jpg

17188276b.jpg

17188273b.jpg

17237006b.jpg

17237186b.jpg

Haven't been able to find any pictures, but Pucci has the cutest rain boots I've ever seen.

Originally posted by Assassina Bella@Aug 27 2004, 01:20 PM
Haven't been able to find any pictures, but Pucci has the cutest rain boots I've ever seen.
[snapback]347216[/snapback]​
cutest and probably most expensive? :blush:

I'm not sure if this will turn people on to 'em or off, but here's Sadie wearing some pink Office ones.

Sadie_boots.jpg

hmm...i still cannot make my mind up considering rainboots. they confuse me greatly.

Originally posted by brian@Aug 27 2004, 05:19 PM
cutest and probably most expensive? :blush:
[snapback]347323[/snapback]​

I don't know, I forgot how much mine were... But they're to die for. So, so adorable.

They dont seem to be very comfortable... :doh: They remind me of my childhood. Sorry guys, but those will stay in my mind as kid-boots...

rainbow-boots.jpg

^^ I tend to agree with you. They're gumboots - what I wore as a child on my grandad's farm... however if I was going to get some I'm rather in love with that first pair with the dogs on them. :blush:

Originally posted by Pixielaughs@Aug 30 2004, 05:02 AM
^^ I tend to agree with you. They're gumboots - what I wore as a child on my grandad's farm... however if I was going to get some I'm rather in love with that first pair with the dogs on them. :blush:
[snapback]349873[/snapback]​

As I was saying on the other rainboot thread :innocent: I would only wear mine in town if it was snowing - I bought mine to wear to rock festivals held in the countryside (like Sadie pictured above at the Reading Festival) and for visits to the countryside in bad weather, or the beach in winter.

Seems like most other people do too, you should have seen how many girls had these boots at the festivals this sumnmer - very practical though! The mud was almost knee deep at Glastonnbury, the weather was so bad. But I was saved by my boots. :P

Originally posted by Assassina Bella@Aug 27 2004, 02:20 PM
[snapback]347216[/snapback]​

Sadie looks fabulous in them. :heart:

I like the Pucci ones, think I might have to purchase a pair.

I wore my black gumboots last weekend, to the splendour in the grass music festival, in anticipation of some rain but, the weather was delightful the entire weekend. Although, I found that they're just as good for the dirt as they are for rain (keeps your feet squeaky clean!). And another thing, they're also good for protecting your feet from people stomping all over them; I don't think I would've had any feet left if it hadn't been for the good ol' booties. :magic:

I don't bother with rain boots. Getting your shoes soggy and feet wet is part of the fun living here!

While I do always associate rainboots with little kids, I still can't hate them. That's the whole fun in them. I have a neon pair with dalmations and while yes they are ridiculous..they're so fun and handy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->