Fornarina Shoes

purreow*

Reaction score
Does anyone else *love* Fornarina??

I'm trying to track down a style they had in their Winter 2004 set... kind of similar to the photo posted, except they were black with blue, gray, and grayish-white strips of color and the strips were offset to one side. Not sure if anyone knew of a place that would still have these.

62462-d.jpg

Originally posted by purreow*@Sep 29 2004, 04:41 PM
Does anyone else *love* Fornarina??

I'm trying to track down a style they had in their Winter 2004 set... kind of similar to the photo posted, except they were black with blue, gray, and grayish-white strips of color and the strips were offset to one side. Not sure if anyone knew of a place that would still have these.

62462-d.jpg

[snapback]379710[/snapback]​

I think i've seen them schuh - check out the schuh website they might be on there

Schuh

I like the style of some Fornarina shoes, but Im not sure of the quality is any good.

sorry, haven't seen them. But they are pretty.

I just bought a pair of black Fornarinas almost identical to the ones in that photo at Bloomingdale's. I'm seriously in love with them.

i don't care for thier latest styles but I love thier older stuff.

66769-d.jpg
62480-d.jpg

101462-d.jpg
77411-d.jpg

I like the first pair, but the ones I've tried on weren't of the best quality. Kind of hard leather. But cute, a lot like my reaction to Irregular Choice.

Originally posted by bollywoodtoile@Oct 2 2004, 08:22 PM
I just bought a pair of black Fornarinas almost identical to the ones in that photo at Bloomingdale's. I'm seriously in love with them.
[snapback]383366[/snapback]​

Yes, I've seen those all black ones. The style is "Bonnie". I have scoured the internet looking for the black, blue and gray ones that I described, but no luck.

I purchased a red pair of pumps similar to this style a couple of years ago and they are actually very comfortable and I've received many compliments on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->