Framed!... The Eyeglasses Thread

Originally posted by softgrey+Apr 9th, 2004 - 1:02 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(softgrey @ Apr 9th, 2004 - 1:02 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-rayncloudx@Apr 9th, 2004 - 12:57 am
:( :ninja: i'm kind of scared of experimenting.. i just keep getting pictures of my 6th grade tech teacher. he had tinted glasses.. a brown color and he kept switching his glasses back and forth and back and forth, literally.. he would do this every 3-5 minutes with 2 pairs of glasses. i think his eyes were weird..

anyway, that's who i think of when i think of tinted glasses :unsure:
try thinking of bono B) [/b][/quote]
:lol: good idea

I'm blind too! :wink:

...Mine are Chanel.

glasses.jpg

glasses2.jpg

I'm looking for a specific brand of glasses that I can't remember the name of. The company takes two pieces of plastic and puts them together so the inside of the glasses are one color and the frames (the part you see) are a different color. Then they cut through the first layer of plastic in really pretty designs.

I know this is a long shot but does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Originally posted by brian@Apr 22nd, 2004 - 8:47 am
I'm blind too! :wink:

...Mine are Chanel.

glasses.jpg

glasses2.jpg
i have something similar to these...but they have a tinch of brown in them...and they're not chanel. generic but very comfy. and they're more 'mens'...more rectangular :innocent:

i had these made for me in crystal clear frames with a mirrored gradated grey lens... B)

these are great in the summer... :flower:

http://www.christian-roth.com/2004.html

click on lookbook...my style is called peace :flower:

edit...oops ...i almost forgot the best part...on the inside where the designer's name goes...it says my first name... :P

I'm using my really kool bendy ones..its framless and the everything is made to be bendy so it doesnt break so easily and its light. I keep forgetting the name of it. :doh:

I also got Fendi black cateyes with rhinestones...so cute, but I don't wear very often...actually I've probably worn them a total of 4 times. :blush: I think I'm gonna ask my mum if she wants them cuz I don't really use them and looks very adorable on her.....

I'm thinking of getting contacts this month cuz I'm getting tired of having glasses all the time.

Prada Eyeglasses

i found a Prada ad for these GORGEOUS eyeglasses in the June Marie Claire..i dont kno who the model is but im quite sure its from the Fall 05 collection..the style number is vpr10f...does anyone know where i can buy these??

...i don't think sunglass hut does eyeglasses though, i've only seen SUNglasses there.

yea..ive tried that place..and just about everywhere else that comes up on google or yahoo..no luck =(

frames for moi?

on that thought. i need to get new eyeglasses soon, where can i go for the best frames?

Just thought i'd bump this thread, as I just got a great pair of glasses.
They're miu miu frames, and I'm awaiting to get lenses made for it. :smile:

Picture_0208.jpg

Picture_0209.jpg

i don't wear glasses but i love the look of them. so i am trying to find some really cute ones to wear with my cardigans and tees. i just need to find some brand that does what i like so i can't stop the search for cutie frames. i really like the ads for Chanel w/Erin Wasson.

Guys love glasses. Sexy secretary or something. Anyway, I'm happy to oblige occasionally with my fakies :wink: (I wear contacts)

last week i got a new perscription and i got new glasses to match, i cant wait until they are ready, they are so cute.

bcbg_allure.gif
this pic is blurry though, and doesnt do it justice. theyre bcbg

they are the first metal frames ive got since ive started wearing glasses

Those are awesome glasses darkintragedy, I would like to get my hands on that...I'm sick of my Ralph Lauren glasses....ahhhh

HBoogie said:
I wish I could wear my glasses in public occasionally, but I am so terribly nearsighted that my eyes look so tiny when they are on! Plus I am so used to contacts that my depth perception goes all funny when I put on my glasses. My glasses are really only for emergencies.

i have that problem too, but its almost worse. one of my eyes is worse than the other, so that one of my eyes will look bigger than the other. my optometrist is really good at helping me pick glasses that will make my eyes look more normal. i still like contacts though

I have these glasses in a pearl color

4207ea64871a0.jpg_242_0_0.jpg

You have to have a certain face and hair color to wear white glasses... B)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->