Framed!... The Eyeglasses Thread

jadedomega said:
Those are awesome glasses darkintragedy, I would like to get my hands on that...I'm sick of my Ralph Lauren glasses....ahhhh

Thanks. B)

The exact name is MIU MIU VMU03A(model) 1AB-1O1(color) :heart:

I'm getting lenses put in them today. Hooray, I can't wait. :woot:

And I think I'll try white framed glasses next time. I'm pretty sure I can pull it off. :ninja:

I have chanel glasses, i can't find a deacent pic of them though, I work at an opticians so i'm kind of sick of the sight of them though haha.

The Chanel frames are always good and we just started doing Bvgari ones, most of those are pretty nice too, prada is nice if you want something simple and minimalist.

These are my Bongo b-cherry's I just got on ebay. Can't wait to get the prescription lenses in them :P

bongo.jpg

I love this ad:

bongo_ad4_big.jpg

1CHNp-3051-B.jpg

I have these Chanels in black. I love them and always get compliments when I wear them. I want the brown pair shown in the new Erin Wasson ads. Anyone know where to find some?

I feel like one of my eyes is magnified when I wear my glasses. I don't wear them in public...

I love alain mikli's glasses,
the design is cool and the colours are sooo special~~

i love your chanels emma_leigh!

here are my glasses:
1087007803.jpg

by gucci

they are so scratched up from my mom wearing them though..i wish we didnt have the same prescription!

thinking about getting new glasses for fall...:ermm:...

Thanks, fashionroyalty! My mom and I have the same prescription too, but I wouldn't get near her glasses. eek!

FashionRoyalty said:
they are so scratched up from my mom wearing them though..i wish we didnt have the same prescription!
I know what you mean, I have the same problem :doh:

^:lol:
sorry about that.
dogs....you gotta love them :flower:

I got a second pair of glasses to go with my practical, black plastic frames. This one is pure fun.

I need new glasses and tried like hundreds of frames today and didn't find anything, nothing suits my face :(..If please somebody could help, you can find my picture in "pictures of us" thread..anyone, please.

BUMP!

i need new glasses..!!
i went to some stores and tried on some stuff..
i absolutely love lindberg frames... the 1009 in black. and the 1010 in brown...

i went to the store not long ago and had a look around...
not feeling very inspired though...:ermm:...

I bought my black frames (rectangle) when I was in Paris in 1989. I got it lensed in the States and I was the first one to have it in the States as well. Been getting compliments ever since because they're that chic! It's the kind of style it will never go away. Because years later , they are popping everywhere! I haven't changed the frame (can't say the same for the lens however)....anyhoo, I dont know the brand name. I also have another pair of Oliver Peoples. Overall, I hate prescriptions even though I love sunglasses and is a sunglasses wh*re. But I thank God I don't have to wear it 24/7. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->