help!

DK3525_629458.jpg

Donna Karen

VPR60G_6262497.jpg

Prada

VPR67GV_6287478VPR67GV.jpg

Prada

i can't decide what to get....

i really like the donna karen one, fits really well, and so does the second prada ones
i also tried on a pair made by vogue, i quite liked them too

does anyone know if vogue makes quality frames?
and which frames, from above do you think are nicer?

^ I think they are almost the same, i would take pictures of you wearing each of them, and see which picture you look the nicest in. If you still can't decide, they must be equally good, so chosoe the more affordable one...save the extra cash for something else...

Anyone know whats the item code for the ultra cool Dolce and Gabbana ss07 glasses/goggles which Coco and Olga wore? Those are in green and I've seen them in the same show in Orange, Burble, Black and Clear. Please help!

New Eyeglasses

My new Prada eyeglasses! I have them in black.

vpr01f_1ab-1o1.jpg

Source: framesdirect.com

I apologize for the darkness...it is dark in my room. :blush:
Picture015.jpg

Just got these Oliver Peoples Tycoon frames (the infamous MK Olsen frames)

I thought these were really cute, anyone know what brand they
might be or some brand that carries similiar ones?
I love the shape.

(Abaca press)

I just purchased these, the color is nice and soft, but I am having a terrible time getting used to the thick plastic sides. Of course, I just picked them up today...

105_0ub9.jpg

where can one find horn rimmed, cat eyed, even tinted lenses in heavy but retro glasses frames in the US?

You know what sucks about being Asian/half-Asian in a predominantly white area? The only choice I have in glasses are the thick-rimmed black glasses the other Asians in this thread have (which I personally think makes me look like a generic 'Asian dork' stereotype), or 'unusually small' several-hundred dollar designer frames of which I only found three or four pairs between four different stores. That's right, only three or four pairs of glasses (all ridiculously expensive) in the entire town actually suit my small eyes and tiny oval face. Luckily I found one designer pair that were on discount for around $350 and they suit my face so much better than the huge rectangular ones I was forced to buy in England (none were smaller). I have had loads of compliments since I switched to the designer glasses that suit me better, but I still feel I shouldn't have to pay so much more than a person with Caucasian features to get the same effect: a pair of glasses that truly complements my face.

i have glasses like those in 141 and i agree with whoever said that they cant give up on glasses for contacts.

i have glasses like those in 141 and i agree with whoever said that they cant give up on glasses for contacts.

If it helps, I wear both. I don't particularly enjoy prescription swimming goggles, so I wear contacts - annnddd glasses, for vanity's sake. Think of it as makeup, but for boys instead of girls. :P

Anywho, I'm currently rocking these in a fudge horn! ^_^

01FEC051.jpg

... and I just found out they were women's glasses. Haha... :doh:

The Zegna's (here) look haaaawtttttttt; haven't found a store where I could try them on though. :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
wow those r cool! am thinkin of gettin new ones probably next week havent decided though.

Fine Points
Optical Options
Jamel Toppin for The New York Times

27points1.jpg

Butch Spectaculars, $135 at Fabulous Fanny’s.

27points2.jpg

Vintage red frames, $95 at Fabulous Fanny’s.

27points3.jpg

Oliver Peoples Tycoon glasses, $235 at Oliver Peoples.

27points4.jpg

Linda Farrow vintage houndstooth frames, $300 from lindafarrowvintage.co.uk.

27points5.jpg

A look from Luella Bartley's spring ’08 collection.

27points.6.jpg

Julie Delpy, with glasses, on the set of “2 Days in Paris.”
Photo: Samuel Goldwyn Films and Red Envelope Entertainment

27points.7.jpg

Oyster, from Australia.

http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/20...index.html?partner=permalink&exprod=permalink

I love the glasses I have now, but I have been thinking that I need a new pair, a backup. It's kinda foolish only to have one when thats all you have to see, even though I'm really careful with mine. I must start looking into frames

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->