Frances Bean Cobain vs Ali Lohan

lizbabe09

Reaction score
Frances Bean Cobain, daughter of the late Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love had this to say about Lindsay's younger sister, Ali:

This is my open letter to Ali Lohan.

Your not entitled to anything simply because your sister has a recognizable name. Your idea of fame isn't fame. It's infamy. You want to be famous? Work your *** off and make decisions that could potentially catapult your career into a lasting one. Notariety for who you are and notaritey for the work you produce are two completely differnt things. I understand that you have been brought up in an envirtoment where the idea of fame is easily achievable but, that's not an excuse. You lack the talent, social understanding and credibility to be anything other then infamous. Your careere choices, thus far, will transcend a future career as someone who attempted to be famous, but never quite achieved it. And if you do, it will be the formality of fame that puts you on the covers of tabloids, while the public idly watches you plumit into the murky abyss shared with the likes of Spencer Pratt & Jon Gosslin who, i'm sure, will steal your money whilst there. Fortunately for the world, there are people who have and don't have recognizable names, who have obtained artistic integrity and will one day, hopefully, bring that tangible artisticness into light again. Though, its hard to think thats achievable when people like You ali lohan are rendering the world of true talent by attempting to make your entitled *** noticed. How is this fair to the people who HAVE artistic integrity, or a mind? How is it fair to those who truly have something to offer the human race other then a dwindling last name and a few ****ty films, both of which, solidified the idea that your just a celebrities sibling. I recognize that i might come across as harsh and no, i don't personally know you, but its the actions that you take, that speak for you. You blatently don't care how your recognized, its the objective to get famous and that is what makes you replaceable and a recycled idea .Well, im ashamed to have to be grouped into the same category of person as you. I would rather die a most painful death the be assoicated with the kind of careere your trying to make for your self. I hope i'm wrong because generally i'm not a very judgmental person, but in the case of you, that is MY entitlement.
showhype.com
What in the world is this about?

She's got a point but it would be a lot more effective if she could spell.

Why is she famous? Oh...she's Kurt Cobain's daughter, yeah....I guess that gives you lots of real talent. Not that I'm a fan of Ali Lohan or anything but, shut up both of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
angry much?

and what has SHE done sthat is so great apart from being the daughter of Kurt (RIP but very overrated).

Frances knows how to spell and isnt catty like Mom. I dont picture her restorting to this type of low. I bet she could care less about the Lohans.
This smells a fake.

Even if this is true or not, she is telling the truth :innocent:

I think it's a little rude and pretty random. Especially, if Ali didn't do anything and it was written out of spite because she didn't like being compared to her.

both are simply known for their famous(self-destructive) relatives.yaaaaaawwwwwnn.

both are simply known for their famous(self-destructive) relatives.yaaaaaawwwwwnn.

at least Frances isn't using her dad or mom's name to put out a record or get herself into films. She has though, gotten into magazines, but unlike ali lohan who has whored herself out in the name of fame, she hasn't done much to force herself into the spotlight.

Frances should leave it though when it comes to some people who shouldn't get this kind of attention. Esp. since her letter to Ali Lohan has given her more attention that obviously little Lohan doesn't warrant.

at least Frances isn't using her dad or mom's name to put out a record or get herself into films. She has though, gotten into magazines, but unlike ali lohan who has whored herself out in the name of fame, she hasn't done much to force herself into the spotlight.

Frances should leave it though when it comes to some people who shouldn't get this kind of attention. Esp. since her letter to Ali Lohan has given her more attention that obviously little Lohan doesn't warrant.

Agreed with everything you had to say. You nailed my thoughts.

Just hilarious .. reading this she couldn't even spell and yet she tried to come off as very mature and educated through using words like "thus far".. um yea right who is she kidding =='

Last edited by a moderator:
^Seriously, that's all I could focus on. And it's just super random, and on top of all to throw in Spencer Pratt and Jon Gosslin? The whole "replaceable and a recycled idea" bit seemed so harsh coming from someone who doesn't even know Ali personally. Oh young Hollywood..

Iam interested in Frances Soley because of her parents music,:D but she seems like level headed person.

Ok that is the most ridiculous thing ever. First of all, mind your own business child. Second of all, who made you the expert on this. Third of all, become famous for something you did yourself.

Hmm? What is this? An internet catfight between two not-so-famous, not-so-adult people? They should really take this to a more private place IMO, the internet is never a good place for disputes, especially not trifling ones.

The impact of ripping someone a new a..hole is lost when one can't either spell, nor use grammar effectively. Nice try Frances, come back after graduation.

I disagree with all the people picking on the spelling. Who cares if she's not a good speller, she still gets her point across. I'm a terrible speller and am university educated... good spelling and grammar do not go hand in hand with education/intellect.

in this day and age between spell checkers, texting acronyms and computers the art of proper spelling is not being taught to kids. The computer just fixes it for you rather than an individual having to learn the proper spelling in the first place.

but I digress. I think she makes some excellent points and has a rather mature take for a 17 year old. She's calling a spade and spade when it comes to Ali. Unfortunately she's giving Ali more publicity than she deserves with this, which will serve the opposite purpose than the letter was intended. Oh well, I appreciate people being honest and calling out the bulls&%t that we see from so many psudo-celebs.

Ok that is the most ridiculous thing ever. First of all, mind your own business child. Second of all, who made you the expert on this. Third of all, become famous for something you did yourself.

Who makes anyone an expert on any celebrity? This whole forum is to talk about other people's business who we have no expertise on. Francis posted this on her twitter, she didn't make a press release or make it to gain attention or fame. Ali dropped out of high school and is attempting an acting and music career (as stated in the reality tv program she did, also in an attempt to get fame). Francis is a high school student who has interned at Rolling Stone and has rejected roles and offers that would take her away from school.

In a way, she is the best person to speak on it, because she could easily be in Ali's position. Her name is far more famous and she could easily be going to nightclubs like Ali and capitalizing on her parents' fame. But she isn't. Its actually nice to see a Hollywood kid with her head on straight, especially considering she grew up with Courtney Love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->