Diesel Intimate A/W 08

do9fkz.jpg

11rdk7o.jpg

2lm3uww.jpg

15s4uid.jpg

2u9keuc.jpg

uniquemodels.ch

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, he is gorgeous alright. Definitely the kind of male model aesthetic I love.
Those Diesel Intimate ads are just :heart:. And I love how he can go from edgy and sexy to very gentleman like in the last photo. Shows a great array of versatility.
Must see more! Thanks Demelza!

^ I agree, he is very versatile :blush:

Some shots

zin0x2.jpg

2mww45y.jpg

9aa7bs.jpg

2lbmkr7.jpg

r6z14i.jpg

aw3zvn.jpg

k3oxv8.jpg

33m1y4p.jpg

2jf0iaf.jpg

He has a Great Body.
Those eyes are so mysterious :heart:

2niv9k6.jpg

elitemodel.it

Hot

ztw7jq.jpg

2enb9si.jpg

122fbif.jpg

2yl4pzk.jpg

s25p2a.jpg

14dkexg.jpg

nwy0pe.jpg

uniquemodels.ch

Ugh, he seriously needs more work. He is just BEAUTIFUL!

I love this photo, I am so making it an avatar. He looks ridiculously expensive.
l_d798b87e29b5464546c6b1035d4dc7b5.jpg

And he looks pretty good with platinum blond hair, but I prefer him in dark hair, not to mention those eyes!

l_b1304ed22c71cc37d23f6c9bfd35e5c0.jpg

l_c116e95d22e5fd5b4531b9fce51ada59.jpg

l_f8e1d45f8884481a225613449fb30107.jpg

all from myspace.com/francois_scho

I can totally see him walking Dolce, Armani and Versace.
:heart:

^ I agree.

And yeah i prefer the dark hair. But he still gorgeous.
I really hope he gets more work.

I didn't know he had a thread here. I saw a video of him a long time ago, here it is:

Alles Gueti zum Geburi !
Happy Birthday, François !
Swiss supermodel François Schoder is 24 today ! You already saw his 'Prince Charming' side (jump to the previous part from here), Morphosis offers you today more than 80 pictures of his 'bad boy' side ! As you can see, François has two tatoos. The first one features four Chinese characters meaning health, success, love and a tiger -his Chinese zodiac sign. His other tat, which is huge, is at the top of his back. It represents a tribal angel with wings and a cross. He also has a piercing in his tongue, but he doesn't sport it that much.

François Schoder kindly accepted to answer the Morphosis interview.

Interview :
Lestat : Who is François Schoder ?
François : I`m 24 years old and I come from Switzerland. I currently reside in Zurich. I`m based in here because I really love my country. I was born here but I'm half Swiss half Italian originally, that's why I also love Italy so mutch ! Especialy the Italian food ! I have a short background in printing before modeling.

Lestat : How do you feel about modeling ?
François : I can express myself. I compare myself to a flower that opens itself when facing the sun. I act the same in front of a camera. I travel alot and get to know many people.

Lestat : What’s a working day like ?
François : On casting days, I run from one place to another. It’s nothing like the glamour some people think it is ! When I have an assigment, I get up early and go to the place. I’m introduced to the photographer, the stylist and everyone else who work on the shoot. We take pictures in several locations and it can take many hours until the evening... Even if it takes a whole day to do it -and that can be quiet hard-, I give my best.

Lestat : Who / what inspires you most in life in general ?
François : I’m inspired by art, either photography, clothing, or people, monuments, any other objects. I love extravagance.

Lestat : How was your latest assignment, other than runways ?
François : I had to do an editorial shoot for GQ Italy in Downtown LA. It was a good expierence even if the weather wasn’t fine. It was a big honor for me to work with this photographer. The final work will be soon on newstands.

Lestat : Any advantages or downsides ?
François : An advantage is to get to know many different people. I can live my dream with this job. A downside is that I’m often alone and far away from my family and my friends. Other than that, the business is mostly superficial.

Lestat : What will be the next step ?
François : I would like to do an ad campaign for Dolce & Gabbana or Gucci because those are my two favorite brands. And the next step would be Japan !

Lestat : Speaking of which, what are your projects ?
François : In the next few years I want to travel the world and the seven seas. As I said, I would like to go to Japan for several months and then spend some months in New York again.

Lestat : Is love important to you ?
François : Yes, it’s one of the most important things in the world to me ! Love means I can feel the people I care about closer to me.

Lestat : What do you wear to bed ?
François : Only undies. I guess my bed is a place where I can have a rest.

Lestat : Do you spend much time on the Internet ?
François : Yes, when traveling around, it’s the only way to keep in touch with my friends back home. Thanks to the good technologies, my cellphone bills aren’t that expensive !

Lestat : Answer the question you’d like to be asked.
François : I would like to thank Florian from my mother agency UniqueModels for all his support and getting my career started.
http://morphoman.blogspot.com

Hailing from Aargau, Northern Switzerland but now based in Zurich, François Schoder, soon 24, is not exactly a new face within the fash realm. He's been modeling for some years now, from Milan to Paris to New York and you probably could see him in various mags like TWIST, GQ or a D&G lookbook, on Morphosis and even on the façade of the main railway station in Zurich, and in many ad campaigns like Polaroid Sunglasses, Diesel Underwear or Schiesser Lingerie to name a few. But as he puts it : "Es ist wichtig mit beiden Beinen auf dem Boden zu bleiben ", adding "dieser ist eine Leidenschaft und Passion", which means he knows how lucky he actually is and he loves his job.
Morphosis offers you today more than 70 pictures and a video. Stay tuned for more of François Schoder very soon !

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->