Freckles, How To Get Them!

you know... you could probably paint your face with latex body paint, leaving some spots (freckles) then when the paint is dry... paint on sunless tanner.

it might work...

i didn't know freckles were admired by anybody! makes me feel better . . .

Originally posted by jenimmacto@Oct 4 2004, 09:39 AM
i didn't know freckles were admired by anybody! makes me feel better . . .
[snapback]384803[/snapback]​
:wub:
I looooooooove freckles...

i been trying a new eye-liner pencil and my boyfriend thinks is spooky cause it looks natural!!!!

but keep posting, maybe you tell me something that won't go away when i touch my face!!!!!!

BeneFit has it's Glamazon tint that comes in a round bottle and has leopard print on it and it has a little brush applicator like BeneTint. Just dab that on your face wherever you want your freckles. You might have to blot if there's too much on. Oila! Freckles!

I love freckles too and I've done two things to get really natural looking ones.

First of all they have a pencil from lancome that's made for drawing on freckles (I think it's even called a freckle pencil). Draw them on with a really sharp pencil and then dab your skin with your finger to sorta smudge it in (don't rub, just dab).

Second technique is weirder but stays on longer and that is to use a thin brown crayola marker to draw and dab. The dabbing here has to be done really quickly or else you get a really dark hued freckle thta look unnatural. Dab on sheer foundation if it turns out too dark.

Lancome has discontinued the freckle pencil :(

I went looking for it six months ago because I wanted to use it to add some color to the mole above my lip, in hopes of looking more like Cindy Crawford. (In a dark room, if you squint, that is...)

Brown eyeliner doesn't do the job very well--looks too waxy. I like the Crayola marker idea! Sounds crazy enough to try. :wink:

I proudly own quite a few freckles. Plus, I've got a really fair complexion and green eyes... from time to time I dye my (naturally brown) hair red and go for the Gustav Klimt look. :heart: it :clap: Freckles rule!

On the other hand, when my grandma had eye surgery, the first thing she said to me was "Oh you poor thing, I had no idea you had so many freckles..." And she really meant it... That pity look in her eyes :cry:

I have a few on my cheeks....but I dont want too much...my aunts have a lot on her face...when they grow older, it turns out really bad so I dont want too much on my face

Hmm...freckles are kinda orangey..have you ever tried a henna based product?

wow this is amazing that everyone want freckles!
I know that emma bunton used to use a eyebrow pencil to get hers on her nose, if thats any use to you guys??

Jo

Again freckles... There are not enough of them for everybody in this world!

Ug you can have mine. I have freckles and the redheaded bit going on. Hopefully the picture is big enough to tell, but not too giant. It makes me feel slightly better knowing that people want them . . red hair and freckles are a curse to girls my age . .

Ug. So it's hard to tell. But they cover my whole face . . . I don't have a better picture of them

Last edited by a moderator:
hopefully you have some irish in you, somehow, way back through your family tree

For all of you who love freckles...Sephora is selling a new item form their own brand that is a Freckle pencil (like the one Lancome once had).
It has the perfect colour and the pencil looks really sweet. :smile:

ok, i think i got it!
1)first make a paper template of the area you wantyour face to be freckle.then ou satart punching out little hoes the size you want your freckles to be.

(I hope you can understand me) 2)then you take this really cheap bronzer called "Bonnebelle sungoddess" liquid bronzer or bronzer tint or something like that, (you can get it at places like Walgreens, CVS, Eckerd, and so on)
3) You then take some of that bronzer and squeeze it on the uper part of your hand (where makeup artists put colors to blend and so on)
4) Dip a qtip into the bronzer
5)Lay the template over your face and then begin dabbing and tapping the the bronzer into the little holes with the qtip.
6)Let dry and reapply untile desired color is achieved

and id put a primer on so that theyll stay a little longer

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->