Freckles, How To Get Them!

I LOOOOVE freckles, and i have a lot... on my hands!! :angry:
Life can be so cruel sometimes... :cry:

I have always loved that "innocent" look, maybe someday i'll find one of those freckles pencils... i hope so :unsure:

You people are so lucky! Unfortunately I live in Argentina so i can't buy that $4 pencil anyway :(

OH!!! I always wanted freckles!
strawberry daiquiri please give us some of yours!!!!!^_^

I think it looks so beautiful!!! It´s called Sommersprossen in Germany

Love Julianne Moore, I don´t get why they always retouch her freckles!!!

Julianne_Moore.jpg
julianne_moore.jpg

http://broadwayworld.com/

huh
really I never knew there were people who wanted freckles
I think they can look cute on people
but in my opinion it's not really pretty..

are you sure you want them?
don't get yourself tattood!
you might regret it afterwards

I looove freckles.

And am thrilled that I don't have any. I don't want any more spots on my face. :P

But, seriously, whenever I need to do natural stage makeup (how's that for an oxymoron?), I just use an eyebrow pencil to very lightly and quickly dot on freckles. Do it with a quick, popping motion (think staccato notes.) and be sure your pencil is super sharp!

I'm lucky that my acne scars have healed with a brown tone so they look a bit like freckles. but any brown dots on my nose i do accentuate with avons light brown brow pencil.
i find if you wet a little bit of powdered bronzer it works much better then dabbing on liquid bronzer.

Petit Lucille said:
I'm not gonna tatoo them! :wacko:
Don't you believe in the magic of make-up??? :huh:
Try looking at your fav. model without ANY makeup on.
To those who have freckles and don't like them think again! they are really sexy. And YOU CAN'T HAVE TOO MANY.-

:cry: I want to be red haired and to have freckles!!!- my skin is really pale, i could seem red haired why whyyyy am i not!! :yuk:

molly ringwald has red hair and no freckles

I think a few freckles on the nose and the cheek makes you look longer:smile: I only get them when I sunbathe a lot, which I rarely do, so I cheat and create artificial ones.
In the summer I use the already mentioned Lancome freckle pencil and a liquid bronzer instead of regular foundation (Fluide Illuminateur in #2 also by Lancome), plus a bronzing powder on the cheeks (EL Amber bronze), a natural color over the eyelids, mascara and end up with a really natural, sun-kissed complexion.

Whenever I tell people about owning a freckle pencil, they always give me these weird looks and think I'm a bit crazy:smile: But if I don't tell, they just congratulate me on my tan.

I think some freckles are pretty cute, but I dont have any. My friend has lovely ones, but of course she doesnt like them. go figure

Thank your lucky stars you're alive and healthy. There are far more pressing issues going on in the world that warrant your attention.

Hah, as far as I know just stay out in the sun. I always get tons of freckles in the summer...and then they fade in the winter..hahah.

Yeah, stay out in the sun. Give yourself skin cancer - it'll look much prettier than freckles, of course.

i have genetic freckles..i guess
i don't hate them exactly.but i don't love them

i found a very good way to paint them!!!!!!!!!! run over brown rimmel on a tooth brush!!!! wet it just a little bit and run the finger through it slowly. the little drops of rimmel will splash on your face. then they dry and look GREAT!

i have genetic freckles..i guess
i don't hate them exactly.but i don't love them
..that reminds me of a Pippi Longstocking quote:
Upons seeing an ad for freckle removal that reads 'Are you suffering from Freckles?'
She storms into the store proclaiming 'No!'
'No, what?' Asks the SA
'No. I'm not suffering from freckles'.
'But your face is covered in them!' replies the SA
'Yes, but I'm not suffering from them, I love them'.

Sounds better in Swedish or Danish.. and yes, I see way too much childrens programmes :lol::ninja:

I lovveee freckles!! Haha I didn't see this thread till now, good to see I'm not the only one.
I'm asian and its quite rare for us to have freckles.. I don't want them all over my face though, just a scattering on the bridge of my nose and I'd be content :P
I actually bought a "freckle pencil" from Sephora way back.. It works so well! Looks really natural, but my boyfriend loves to bug me about it when he watches me apply some... I only do it ever so often coz I think it's so adorable :smile:

I FOUND THE ANSWER!!!

I have natural freckles, and red hair, and used henna once, on my hands, and arms, and it was the exact same color as my natural freckles, which are on my cheeks, and nose.
just draw small dots on your face using henna, wait, and then just wash off.
It lasted a few weeks on my arms, i don't know how long it will stay on the face.

I bought my henna from http://www.mehandi.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->