Fred Durst Says Sex Video Was Stolen From His Computer

brian

Reaction score
if anyone even cares...?? :rolleyes:

Fred Durst Says Sex Video Was Stolen From His Computer

Contrary to rumors, nookie clip was not hacked from a Sidekick.

SANTA MONICA, California — Just days after Paris Hilton's T-Mobile Sidekick was hacked, spreading her topless photographs across the Internet, a sex tape featuring Fred Durst hit the Web along with reports that it was the work of the same hacker.

Though the explicit clip features the words "T-Mobile Terrorist" on it, the Limp Bizkit singer said the footage was definitely not stolen from his PDA.

"If you look on Paris' thing, I don't use T-Mobile," Durst said with a laugh on Friday (February 25), referring to the list of Hilton's phone numbers that also leaked and included his contact information. "No, no, [my listing in her Sidekick] is just old, years old. Somebody that was repairing my computer was smart enough to go through anything he could [and found the movie]. What can I say? I'm not proud of it.

"Everyone, probably everyone in this building, has done something similar to what I did, and nobody cares about it," he added during a break from recording the next Limp Bizkit album in Interscope Records' studio. "But if you're high-profile, or on someone's radar ... then it matters. What happens to me happens to me, and I have to live with it and go on."

Durst said he's been contacted by at least one company seeking his cooperation in selling the video. :sick:

"When those things happen to people, there are companies that approach you, say, 'Hey, man, you wanna make some money off this? People are gonna see it anyway,' " Durst explained. "I said, 'Absolutely not, I don't wanna make any money of this. This is ridiculous.' So when you see [celebrity sex tapes] out there with big company names on them, you can know people gave them permission to release it."

David Hans Schmidt, a Phoenix-based publicist who once represented Tonya Harding and who has represented celebrities in the selling of nude photos in the past, tells a different story. He said the thieves contacted him in September and he's been negotiating with them and Durst's agents ever since.

"I was close to turning something illegal into something legal and then these hackers reneged and went out and put the tape on World Wide Web along with my home telephone number," Schmidt said. "Now we're gonna get 'em. Government agencies are meeting with me this weekend."

Schmidt refused to elaborate about the deal because he worried it might hinder the investigation.

Durst said he hopes people learn a lesson from what happened to him and Paris.

"If you wanna know how not secure you are, just take a look around," he said. "Nothing's secure. Nothing's safe. It's just helping us get better, causing awareness for homeland security. ... I don't hate technology, I don't hate hackers, because that's just what comes with it, without those hackers we wouldn't solve the problems we need to solve, especially security."

- Corey Moss

from mtv.com

Who would want to buy a video of him having sex? Not me, that's for sure...:doh:

haha, that thumbs down icon is so ugly... it looks like an ape hand. :ninja:

I just wanted to let Celine Chic know that I had to delete the thread with the Fred Durst link because of legal reasons.

model_mom said:
I just wanted to let Celine Chic know that I had to delete the thread with the Fred Durst link because of legal reasons.
i thought so.

um....i have the sneaking suspicion that fred may have leaked the video out himself...seeing how he and his band probably desperately need the publicity

yuck...i think hes gross. No disrespect to the Limp Bizkit fans ofcourse! :smile:

I didn't watch the vid because the "preview pics" were so utterly disgusting.

I definitely could've gone my entire lifetime without seeing Fred's penis and hairy chest. Bleeeeccch!

small packages

luna said:
I didn't watch the vid because the "preview pics" were so utterly disgusting.

I definitely could've gone my entire lifetime without seeing Fred's penis and hairy chest. Bleeeeccch!

haha ! totally.

my dear friend sent me the link making fun of his tiny lil' penis so i saw a bit of the video and was repulsed! :sick: YUCK-O.

brian---you are right the thumb icon looks like an ape hand...or freds lil buddy :P

model_mom said:

...and this is what I was talking about.

C_ur_g.gif
Durst Sues over Sex TapeAnd here we were wondering if we could sue Fred Durst for pain and suffering after we accidentally (we swear) caught a few frames from his leaked sex video. Alas, the Limp Bizkit frontman beat us to the legal punch by filing an $80 million copyright infringement and invasion of privacy lawsuit against the web sites that featured clips and stills from the tape, which showed him, to paraphrase one of his tunes, doing it all for the nookie with an ex-girlfriend.

"The video was never intended by either participant to be shown, marketed, sold or distributed to the public," reads the suit, which was posted by the good folks at the Smoking Gun. "No amount of monetary damages will be adequate to compensate [Durst] for the harm, humiliation, embarrassment and damage that he will endure ..."

Durst claims hackers broke into his computer, stole the video and posted it online in late February. According to his lawyer, the Secret Service is investigating whether the incident is connected to Paris Hilton's Sidekick hack, which resulted in the public airing of several schmoopy notes Durst sent to the air-headed heiress. A sample: "Is my love for you too much? I'm just grateful to have you as my girlfriend."

If Fred didnt want the tape hacked into and put on the net, he shouldnt have made it in the first place. Plus, with technology today, why would you put something that demoralizing on your computer?

Your use of the word 'demoralising' seems a little odd...are you sure you don't mean 'immoral'? And either way, what does the tape have to do with morality.

Honestly, if the tape truly was stolen, Fred Durst has every right to pursue it and take legal action.

Em

He leaked it himself and it pretty much ruined the model's career for RL and Abercrombie, not to mention her home life. ***hole.

He said that somebody who was repairing his comp took the video....? Does that mean he knows who took the video or does Fred just entrust random strangers to play with his computers?

Seriously people, the whole sex tape thing is not only getting old but making you look stupid....just don't make a sex video! That's all!

She (the model and her family) say he leaked it himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
dear celebrities,

stop making sex tapes.

love, me

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strigi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"