French actors Laetitia Casta and Louis Garrel wed

liaa

Reaction score
French supermodel-turned-actress Laetitia Casta has married Louis Garrel on the island of Corsica.

The Arbitrage star and former Victoria's Secret beauty, 39, exchanged vows with her fiance on Saturday (10Jun17) in an intimate beach ceremony in Lumino, the hometown of the bride's father.

According to Italy's Chi magazine, Lumino's mayor, Etienne Suzzoni, officiated the ceremony.

The couple began dating in 2015.

Casta was previously engaged to Italian actor Stefano Accorsi, the father of her two youngest children, Athena, eight, and Orlando, 10. She also shares 15-year-old daughter Satheene with director Stephane Sednaoui, reports the Daily Mail.

Meanwhile, Garrel, who turns 34 on Wednesday (14Jun17), used to date Italian actress Valeria Buni Tedeschi, the sister of France's former First Lady Carla Bruni, from 2007 to 2012. They share an adopted daughter named Celine.

https://www.tv3.ie/xpose/article/en...ch-actors-Laetitia-Casta-and-Louis-Garrel-wed

:shock: I didn't even know they were dating! crazy. They're both hot, good for them! :lol:

I was thinking about them a couple of days ago... Congratulations! Maybe a little unoriginal but I loved Louis in "The Dreamers"... Still one of my favorite movies ever :smile:

I was thinking they broke up because they both were at Cannes Film Festival this year, but never appeared in front of cameras together.

I had no idea Laetitia was dating my husband.:shock:

Wow, I did not even knew they were dating.:blink: Two of my top crushes together can only be a good thing.:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->