Fresh Umbrian Clay Face Treatment

Discussion in 'The Beauty Cupboard' started by Foxie-Pooh, Jul 16, 2004.

1. Foxie-Pooh

Foxie-Pooh Active Member

Does anyone know if the Fresh Umbrian Clay Face Treatment is any good? I am tempted to buy it, but at $45, it's very expensive for a cleaner/mask. :blink: Help?Fresh Umbrian Clay Face Treatment

2. PinkBeachBarbie

PinkBeachBarbie New Member

A friend of mine uses it and she is a fan. She says she is a fan of the whole fresh line.

3. pavonine

pavonine Active Member

I use it as a mask, once a week. I feel the price is too steep to justify it's use as a daily cleanser, and furthermore, the texture and feel are little too thick and heavy for a cleanser.

It smells wonderful and you get the feeling of pampering your skin. FWIW, I need to add that I didn't shell out $48 for it. I got it off Amazon for $19 per tube, and bought three. I'm a fan of the whole Fresh line as well, albeit I've only used the Sugar Face Polish, Rose Face Mask, Umbrian Clay Face treatment, Black Tea Mask and a few fragrances.

4. tayloryepp

tayloryepp New Member

I'm into the Fresh products. Unfortunately, I had to stop using them because they weren't treating my acne as well as I would've like, however, I would definitely recommend them.

I got a sample of the mask at Sephora and used it for two days. It made my skin soft and smooth. Like pavonie said, you can get them cheaper on Amazong :smile: