Frost French S/S 04 London

Astrid21

Reaction score
Our own mod, Acid, was a dresser at the show. :flower: Hopefully he'll bring back some juicy details. :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the last few black pieces. :arrow:

Last edited by a moderator:
100112837.jpg
100112843.jpg
100112845.jpg
100112846.jpg

its okay, I liekd there last tow better, the swiming reffrences dount really fit, some coo lstuff though

sorry Astrid, did not mean to post the same images :smile:
i like black pieces too. undecided about the rest B)

Hey guys,
the clothes were kinda granny chic, i didnt go much on them but the backstage was AMAZING

you know........chatting with kate moss and claudia schiffer......as you do :lol:
kate is SO gorgeous in real life and shes got a really unique sence of humour.
i made her a t-shirt and she LOVED it.......and promised to wear it soon.

i was dressing jaquette wheeler for the show......she's really nice and friendly.

the after party was INSANE.......ghost and frost french had both booked the same venue and there was absolutely mayhem trying to get into the club (ROUGE) because the designer of ghost was really annoyd that all these 'young' people were coming to HER party.

never the less.......with a little help from fran cutler.....everybody got in fine :wink:
it took about 20 magnums of moet to get the party into full swing....there wasnt so much dancing going on.....more a 'who are you......what do YOU do' kinda vibe

i left about 2.30 cause i was feelin mega sick from mixin my drinks (because everything was freeeeeeeeeee)

anyway......here are some pics.......

kate and claudia.......(sorry about the photo quality....my camcorder doesnt have a flash!)

sadie checking nobody is looking before she bends over for some chilled Moet

but ohhhhhhh no........there's always somebody with a camera at the ready :lol:

Wow, Sean...you are one lucky guy! :woot:

:heart: those exclusive backstage pics and thanks so much for sharing them with us. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->