Frost French

Acid

yes
Reaction score
67374187.jpg

67374189.jpg

67374184.jpg

hmm for some reason i dont like the thin beige colored loose tops. overall its not my style, but i do like the dress on the very bottom left. (orange white one)

Not my taste, but it looks good, some of the pieces I don't like at all, but the rest is ok.

Originally posted by jenimmacto@Sep 21 2004, 05:42 AM
i like the see-thru stuff a lot!
[snapback]371338[/snapback]​

now i think this is a very modern and sexy take on this whole ladylike trend. the fact that you have a frumpy a-line shirt that's completely sheer is very cheeky.

I don't like it at all. Not a single flattering piece. Especially those panties in the beginning :sick:

some of it is ok nice enough i suppose - FF are good at nice little wispy floral tea dresses. I think they have had a 'leg up' in the fashion industry from all the celeb pals that sadie has. Dunno if they would have made it without said nepotism. Sorry to be bitchy but the model wearing the beige trousers looks like she needs a meal!

that frizzy hair dosen't really do anything for any of these models. i think the shades are kinda cool though i'm pretty sure i couldn't pull them off. i don't really like this at all except for these two pieces, which are kinda cute ...

67374170.jpg
67374182.jpg

oh, and Tiiu looks really bad in that first picture :blink: :cry:

edit: wow, that was too many pictures. afraid i can't seperate them. the pieces i like is the first and the fifth.

Kate moss was wearing one of those sunglasses before the show

yeah, am not sure if it's just the way she is standing but tiuu's hips in the first pics are not sexy at all. I mean i don't have a problem with a hip bone showing but...no.

LOVE the sunglasses and some of the tiered dresses but not the....girdles?

the hair is an absolute disaster...and i'm trying to find the 'fashion'...i think the point about them having famous friends helping them is accurate...i don't see anything worthy of mention here...

the audience was more intereting than the runway....i think that says it all... :ninja:

I an only imagine how annoying that is for young graduates coming out of college faced with a real struggle ahead just to earn any kind of minor mention or recognition. At least people like Joan Burnstein seem to give more normal people a chance. Seems like having famous pals is more important that anything. Its a shame.

Originally posted by mdankwah@Sep 21 2004, 06:16 PM
Kate moss was wearing one of those sunglasses before the show
[snapback]371589[/snapback]​

no, what happened was, after the show she went backstage and she saw a pair and picked them up......then looked in the mirror and burst out laughing and screamed 'it looks like they've got eyebrows'

Originally posted by helena@Sep 21 2004, 09:26 AM
some of it is ok nice enough i suppose - FF are good at nice little wispy floral tea dresses. I think they have had a 'leg up' in the fashion industry from all the celeb pals that sadie has. Dunno if they would have made it without said nepotism. Sorry to be bitchy but the model wearing the beige trousers looks like she needs a meal!
[snapback]371414[/snapback]​

I agree with you completely. The collection is nothing special and really doesn't warrant all of the media attention. Without the celebs in the front row, no one would really care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->