Frye Harness boot in Tan

FashionFix

Reaction score
What are your opinions on this boot? Thanks in advance! :heart:

136499.jpg

I wore Fryes almost exclusively all through the 70'sB) - loved them then, and glad to see them back!:heart:

i think they are great for boys...:heart:
but they smell funny...something about the way they are treated with oil...
not a good thing...

:ninja:

i agree softie, they are rocking for a certain type of Jim Morrison guy. a little too much like the peasant skirt + cowboy boot= prarie girl look i'm tiring of -_-

I like 'em. Definitely masculine though, if that's a concern to you.

i like them... just don't wear them with a peasant skirt

im thinking about buying a pair too... dont know if i should buy it in tan or black though.

I didn't think of them looking that masculine! I mean they do, but (sorry-it's been a rough couple of days).
Oh, NO peasant skirts. I was thinking with jeans. I liked that they had a slightly rougher appeal to them. Any other ideas what to wear them with? (Guess I should think about stuff like this beforehand).

I prefer them in olive. Tan with jeans looks like you're some sort of randy gay cowboy, I find. Freudian analysts would probably say that this reveals more about me than the colour tan.

I love them also and think I'm gonna get a pair for fall! Shopbop has both the brown ones with the eagle stitching as well as in this chesnut color, which I love! Only prob is that it looks like they may be heading in the direction of the Ugg where you will see literally everyone wearing them this fall/winter! I've already seen a few copies of the design at places like Aldo etc. Anyway, they'd look great with skinny jeans!

i got those boots awhile back but have hardly ever worn them. definitely size DOWN. they run really big!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->