Galliano boys...

empaulio

Reaction score
hi guys i was just wondering if any one knew of any sites which sells Galliano homme online fot the UK, i saw a think jacket/top it is lovely has the newspaper print all over it with a hood and the zip is on the site has anybody else seen this if so what do you think of it?

thanks alot, P

eBay seems to be the place with the most Galliano Homme. I think I actually recall seeing that hooded top not too long ago. Give it a try... :flower:

thanks alot for your reply, any online stores which you know of stock GH?

Thanks Alex, now a few shops in london sell galliano for men and Harvy nicks have quite a big section now.
Thanks for your replys. Are you from the uk?
How are you today anyway? hope ok.
Paul.

I'm from the US, and I'm doing fine, thanks. :flower:

AlexN said:
Anyone else think it's odd that www.bergdorfgoodman.com stocks Galliano Homme? :blink:

Crazy, isn't it? BG is slowly falling victim to Eurotrash. They are trying to attract a young customer, but they are definitely not doing it the right away. They have Giorgio Armany next to Galliano, Spencer Hart next to Dolce and Gabbana, Margiela next to Etro - it's all a mish mash.

faust said:
Crazy, isn't it? BG is slowly falling victim to Eurotrash. They are trying to attract a young customer, but they are definitely not doing it the right away. They have Giorgio Armany next to Galliano, Spencer Hart next to Dolce and Gabbana, Margiela next to Etro - it's all a mish mash.

I think it is their way of testing the market... :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msflair
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->