Galliano Now Carried At Selfridges!

Discussion in 'Shop Till You Drop' started by Selfridgesworker, Dec 18, 2003.

1. Selfridgesworker

Selfridgesworker New Member

Had a talk with the buyers a couple of days back. They were telling me what range will be coming in store next season. There were a lot of great ranges, but none relly caught my attention untill I heard "Galliano".

Thats right Galliano is to be on sale in Birmingham. I dont think its really gonna be catered for in the Brum market, but who gives a ****, my discount card is gonna take a batering.

Tell me what you think!!

2. PrinceOfCats

PrinceOfCats Naturellement pulpeuse

Galliano :woot:

All the way to Birmingham... :(

Will the Edinburgh or London big stores be having Galliano this year? It's just I haven't really got a reason to visit Birmingham...

Did anyone see that men's jacket with like little bra-hook thingamajigs on the sleeves that he made?

3. Selfridgesworker

Selfridgesworker New Member

As far as I know London Selfridges will also have a range of Galliano, which I believe will be a lot larger than Birmingham.

I think we will get a few pieces, including some key pieces. I will update this just after Christmas to tell everyone what we have.