Game of Thrones

I have only seen up to episode 8!!! I am so mad to know that episodes 9 & 10 have already aired on tv and I haven't seen them yet! lol I moved recently so I no longer have HBO on my cable television. :(

Loved the finale. Loved how Danaerys gained great character, she was really fierce in that final scene.

Yup, I also want Jeoffrey´s head, but I think´we´ll be seeing some more of his evil in next season.

Also Arya, she´s gonna rock, great actress, so fierce and brave character. Catelyn made me cry, so sad.....

It´s going to be a loooong wait. But we have True Blood at least...

just finished the whole season on hbo go, and i love it! i'm completey in love with the stark family especially arya, robb and jon. and i agree with you all, i would love to see jeoffery die

im gonna start reading the books soon but i dont want it to make me like the tv series less :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a few questions..
did the witch purposefully made drogo like that?
i was confused by the way they way they described danaerys son, was it a human or a "dragon'?
and does the "zombies" at the beginning of the first episode and the guy who came back alive have to do with anything? like the reason why they exist or something...

^ in the last episode, Daenerys and the witch have a a converstion alone , in it it is explained why the witch did what she did.
The undead and the white walkers is a story that has nothing to do with the political struggels happening in the south, it's just a parallel story.

i know i'm late, but i've watched the first two episodes (luckily no spoilers, i was already far ahead enough in the book) and i loved them! totally crushing on Jon Snow now:wub::lol:

and then i watched some interviews and read a tiny little bit too much on the net and now i know THREE people die who aren't dead yet in the book:judge: i hate myself right now

but i love the book. second season won't be on til next year, right?

^I know the feeling!
(don´t read this, Alvie) right before watching the final episode I saw a still of Khaleesi with a dragon on her shoulder... talk about spoilers! :doh:

^ i watched the show right after the finale aired and i saw that picture as well but didnt know the importance of it until later. luckily i had no idea about ed stark dying so i was completely shocked when it happened

Anyone´s crushing on Richard "Robb Stark" Madden? He plays a paramedic in new UK tv show "Sirens" :blush:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/6500353/Sirens.UK.S01E01.REPACK.HDTV.XviD-LOCATiON

^i'm crushing on him and Kit Harington (Jon Snow:(wub::lol:
i'll check that series out, first i need to finish the book (300 pages left)

and thanks so much for whitening the spoilers girls:flower:

^ the first guy i "noticed" on the show was Jon, i love his character and Kit seems really sweer in interviews :heart:

Yes! The actors who play Jon and Robb are very crushworthy! I am eager to read the second book to find out what happens in their romantic lives--if John keeps to his vows or meets a woman who makes him question them, and if Robb likes his betrothed.

finished book and series:heart:
hate to have to wait til next year (maybe i'll fly over to Ireland and stalk the hot Stark men:lol:)
i have to say though that i skipped some parts of the last episode, since some of the stuff is already from book 2 and i didn't want to spoil myself.
i also feel that this wh*re (not Tyrion's latest, but the one Theon kind of liked and that's in King's Landing right now) will be more important in the next book(s). she's not in the first book(or did i somehow miss her???), why would they put her in the show so much if she wasn't of any importance? book readers please don't spoil me:lol:
can't wait to start with the second book, i already have all four on my shelf, but i want to wait a little, i love the series so much, i don't want to rush through them

fashionmuse: you won't dislike the show if you read the books. imo it was a great adaptation, very true to the books, the characters weren't changed and everything that was important was left in. of course a lot of stuff had to be cut or changed to work as a show, but that always happens.

also:lol:
tumblr_ln0ygeqGdL1qc5cf7o1_500.gif

tumblr : deepinmadness

^I need to finish reading the series. Those are some lengthy books.

i was just thinking about Jon's parentage. i don't know anything and actually i don't want to know it, because i want to read it, but here's my theory:
i have no idea who his mother could be, but i don't think Ned is his father. all the Stark kids have blond-brownish to auburn hair and Jon's is black. there was a lot of talk about how all Baratheon's have black hair (which is how Ned found out that the king's kids aren't really his) and it could be that Ned would take care of the king's kid from when they were fighting together, he also seemed to be the only one who visited them, but why only take him? i don't even think he would have been the first child of the king. so my other theory is that he's Benjen's son. Benjen had black hair and was a ranger of the night's watch, so obviously not even allowed to have sex, let alone a wife and kids. maybe Ned promised him to take care of his son? i'm probably completely wrong, but for some reason i don't think Jon is Ned's kid:ninja:

^threre is a widely spreaded theory among the book's fans that say Jon is son of Lyanna and Rhaegar , so he would have Stark and Targaryen blood. Lyenne asked Ned to take care of her son when she was about to die because she knew Robert would kill him if he should find him. but that's just a theory, let's see what the story bring us in the future books.

Well, wiki says this about Jon:

He has a long face, grey eyes and lean build, with strong Stark coloring; in fact, he looked more northern than any of Lady Stark's trueborn children (except Arya).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->