Gap F/W 10.11

I'm glad the other shots have surfaced, fortunately they aren't as bad as Anja's very shots (that mouth...) Sasha and Shu look lovely, their pictures are my favorites out of the bunch. Constance looks like Rosie H.W. to me here.

cute girls they casted

can't wait to see the guys

i'm guessing we'll see Will and Andres...

Anna J & McNeil is in this right? Can't wait to see their shots materialize in magazines (and here hopefully)

i only like sasha's shot, the rest is terrible. anja's face on the second shot is just..sick.

Last edited by a moderator:
i love Shu Pei's shot the most here :crush: Sasha's isnt bad as well. cant wait for Mcneil's though :heart:

My favorite shots are Sasha's and Shu Pei's. Just gorgeous. I feel bad for Anja's though. Her facial expression totally ruins it.

My favourite shots are Constance's and Shu Pei's. And I like the fact GAP always mentions the model's names.

Anna J & McNeil is in this right? Can't wait to see their shots materialize in magazines (and here hopefully)

anna j and catherine mcneil are for a different gap campaign (not denim) along with abbey lee, karmen, lily, jasmine and tao...
not sure when those ads will start to appear in mags...

street-a-licious, the men are tommy, didier, and sean

gap1969

Attachments

• gap1969.jpg
    gap1969.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 42
anna j and catherine mcneil are for a different gap campaign (not denim) along with abbey lee, karmen, lily, jasmine and tao...
not sure when those ads will start to appear in mags...

street-a-licious, the men are tommy, didier, and sean

i have no clue who Tommy and Didier are (altho i did just see him and he's gorgeous...) but woohoo. dudes i don't know :lol:

This is huge for Jasmine. It was a pleasant surprise to see that she got a spot in this campaign along side such major models.

Jesus, Anja's shots are all terrible. Shu Pei and Sasha all look great here though.

anja looks beyond boring,
sasha and constance look amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigdaddy123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->