Gap - The Campaign Archive

she's cute... I don't know if I like her but she has a interesting voice that i admire.

25_1_2005_Joss%20Stone.jpg

images442265_BA_JossStone1.jpg

heres more

i agree she's not the gorgeous type but shes got that something...shes got attitude and something unique

Joss risks GAP contract to move in with her beau (4 April 2005) HELLO! Magazine

As any hopeless romantic can tell you, there is often a high price to be paid for falling in love. And if you happen to be a teenage chart sensation, the bill for Cupid's arrow could run into millions of pounds.

British chanteuse Joss Stone may be jeopardising her seven-figure advertising contract with Gap by moving in with her boyfriend. The 17-year-old has clearly fallen head over heels for LA music producer Beau Dozier, but she is still under the legal age of consent for California, and her decision to set up home with the 25-year-old has provoked a storm of controversy Stateside.

Although Joss's representatives insist "she's not living or staying with her boyfriend – she's in the care of his family", the row has caused a furore in the American press and some experts say the Gap deal may be under threat.

Beau, who is the son of legendary Motown songwriter Lamont Dozier, could also face prosecution if authorities choose to stick to the strict letter of the law. And the fact that Joss has taken to wearing a promise ring in declaration of her feelings has only served to intensify interest in the romance.

The Devon-born singer first met Beau last year after she was introduced to his father. Around that time she also fired her mother as manager, clearing the way for Lamont to take charge of her career.

The performer has made her feelings pretty clear on the sleeve notes of her new album: "Beau, I love u for u," she wrote. "U are truly blessed in many different ways. Thank u for creating so many different things. Truly u are amazing! Thank u for sharing your heart with me. I love u. I love u. I love u."

joss-stone-dop2a.jpg
joss-stone-dop1a.jpg

she's beautiful, but her music is not that different everyone says.just basic pop with a great voice.but hey, Christina also has a great voice, so...
I don't like that she's usually compared to Janis Joplin and Aretha Franklin, because she's nothing like them.especially after signing with Gap.I didn't believe she does it.
she has a great hair, though!

that one black and white picture.. she resembles kate moss a lil, no? :shock:

She's cute, but there's this thing I've noticed when she's singing...she always looks like she's gonna sneeze even in some pictures she looks like that.

they look cute together. i'm quite surprised they picked her as the new Gap girl, looking forward to seeing the ads.

She's not ugly, but she's definitely generic looking. Too generic maybe.

I don't like her face and I don't like her voice either. I wonder if they'll do flip books like with SJP lol

gallianoboi said:
i like her but she looks large on tv. esp. on punk'd, how tall is she?

did a seach, seems she's 5'10. she don't appear that tall to me.:blink: but surely she can be that height.

Kimkhuu said:
She's not ugly, but she's definitely generic looking. Too generic maybe.
I agree. I could find 10 of her at Montgomery Mall, maybe not the voice though...

I remember reading an article from a mag
the former gap model sjp was just so upset by the fact that
joss (as an almost unknown little girl from her point of view)
kicked her out of this job..
oh btw I bought a really bright yellow trench for 20 pounds on sale
it really outshines my dark wardlobe hahaha!

I'm sorry but they have been pushing for her to break in the states for a long time now and i guess this will bring some recognition but they should go back to real models instead

she got an incredible voice , she's really talented and I love her songs. I'm exciting to see her on the GAP Ads

i personally think she is too cool to do the friggin "gap" ads but that is imo only.

Oh dear. GAP will soon realize their mistake when they can't get Joss Stone to model shoes.

I am very narrow minded- I just cant bring myself to like someone who *replaced SJP, sorry...:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaanok
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->