gaspard-yurkievich04.JPG

gaspard-yurkievich05.JPG
gaspard-yurkievich06.JPG

gaspard-yurkievich07.JPG
gaspard-yurkievich08.JPG

gaspard-yurkievich09.JPG
gaspard-yurkievich10.JPG

wwd

I think it's a pretty nice collection. I like the black jackets and the blazer with the mistmatched sleeves. Seems like a lot of designers are doing that these days but I like his version too. The blue print has a cool effect as well.

not his best imo, but still appealing.

my favorite collection thus far. there's so many interesting and innovative pieces, and the progression of the show makes it not seem random. i seriously want it all!

however i will admit that this collection is like a mixture of all my favorites from other designers (raf especially, the fall collection from lanvin), not to take any credit away from yurkievich but that is perhaps why i am so greatly attracted to this collection. essentially this would be my closet.

adorably safe but on the other hand that is what makes it quite attractive. I am not tested to pull the clothes out of their atmosphere just to wonder how they would wear in the streets of Baltimore. Gorgeous prints, fabulous cuts, and charming accessories is all I ask for. This collection is one I can see myself owning and still feeling quite out there. Praise be to Gaspard.

I'm loving it. So stylish and clean-cut, but definitely not flashy. May anyone tell me how to pronounce Gaspard Yurkievich?

Fabulous! The Paris collections, such as this one, have been offering such great clothes that I really can't wait till what Lanvin has to offer. There's definitely an abundance of cool pieces here and I'm salivating over the styling.

Interesting collection to say the least. The first pair of shorts are a tad odd for my taste. I really do like the styling of the dress shirts. Also the first tailored-fitted jacket is a nice touch :smile:

At first look I was not a fan but, it grew on me. I think the collection is inovative and sleek. I really like the last few peices, but Im not a fan of the pleated shorts

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->