General CHANEL Questions

can someone please help me identify this bag? i don't know the name, i know it's from the Chanel 2003 collection, not sure if it's fall/winter or resort..

photo credit: JJB

TIA:flower:

Attachments

• chanelbag.jpg
    chanelbag.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 2
Is Apple leather care okay for my Chanel bag? It's lambskin.

Can you remove stains with this bc my chanel 2.55 is a little dirty on the edge.... And how do you clean it .... just use some water and apple leather care:innocent:

I like the silver 2.55 bag..the black caviar with the silver strap and hardware..is that limited because i always see the gold ones in the street..

Does anyone know if the really old vintage Chanel bags have serial numbers in them? thanx!

I don't know how far you're dating back, but there are halogram stickers that date back to the 80's. That's the farthest I've experienced with Chanel bags. HTH.

I like the silver 2.55 bag..the black caviar with the silver strap and hardware..is that limited because i always see the gold ones in the street..

The black caviar with silver hardware if not limited edition. (I'm assuming you mean just a regular jumbo or medium flap bag.) Most people just prefer the gold hardware because it looks more classic whereas the silver is a more everyday. HTH.

This isn't really a question more an answer or piece of advice really. When I was debating over the lambskin I was worried about the grease from hand cream and moisturisers etc..But the sa at chanel told me that wasn't a problem all you have to do is put a little talcum powder on the area and use a little make up brush to get rid of the excess.
Hope that helps those who didn't know!

rachel bilsons chanel bag

can someone help me ID the name or style # and price of rachel bilson's chanel bag?

(the photo is from a private website, but photo from just jared)

Attachments

• c1.jpg
    c1.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 5
I'm not entirely sure about the price, but since there were so many variations of this bag it depends. There were two different sizes from what I remember.. and since they had leather/leather and leather/tweed prices were different accordingly. But roughly between 2450 and 3495 USD (I believe). Sorry if I'm not of any help!!

thank you

i bought the 2nd largest one-it was marked down a tiny bit too, to 2K.(duty free store in asia) the bag travelled with my relative to her country, i can only get it after i visit her this winter, but thank you guys for the help. (btw was that a good price or what?...i have no idea about pricing for bags bc i only buy one a yr max..)

I'm not entirely sure about the price, but since there were so many variations of this bag it depends. There were two different sizes from what I remember.. and since they had leather/leather and leather/tweed prices were different accordingly. But roughly between 2450 and 3495 USD (I believe). Sorry if I'm not of any help!!

Do you guys think I could find in boutique those little round bags "xxs sac" like this one
hvbfnk.jpg

(mariemaud.canalblog.com)

tiny and round but not necessarely that small or in other materials is ok too

I'm not sure if this is the right thread... but I have a barely used Chanel bag that I want to sell online. Would it be better to go with a consignment e-store like annsfabulousfinds.com or ebay or is there a better way? The bag retailed for 1700 euros; I bought it from the Monaco store.

QUESTION

is this authentic? what season is it from? is there any chance i can find one?

tumblr_kqthsftUXw1qzbdnbo1_400.jpg

source: peacelovechanel.tumblr.com

i want it sooo bad.

^ Chanel did make that so that style is a Chanel style but as for if it's authentic or not you need picture of the interior (Chanel stamp, Made In France/Italy stamp and hologram sticker). That's the proper exterior tag though, it's a start

^ Yup...It's from S/S 2004 Ready to Wear...I'd grab it if it's not a ridiculous amount of money- a sure collectors item! ^_^

00530f.jpg

Vogue.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->