General CHANEL Questions

^Thank you. I think it could have been this one in the picture. Since it is a vintage store I assume that person who's selling it was being smart by trying to make money off that tiny bag without selling the actual bag because a bigger one in the same style was nowhere to be seen. Will be interesting to see how much she wants for that one :ninja:

That being said, I thought all Chanel bags were much more expensive that what you stated there. Might be worth saving up for the one that includes that cute little bag ^_^

you won't be able to get this 2.55 with the mini attached to it anymore, since it was a seasonal special edition.

Does anyone know what the price for the classic flap bag is in London or Dubai?

i moved this to the handbag forum where you might get more responses from our handbag 'experts'...

:flower:

Can anyone see what size this classic flap bag is?
kourt2-1.png

^thanks! Do you also know the prize mabye? Doesn't matter if it's in pounds or dollars.

Oh, and I forgot to mention the source, its from monicarosestylist.blogspot.com

Hi Margaret,
The new Chanel Boy bags start at $2600 for the smallest size.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to this thread I will try the phone call idea. I am looking for the Jumbo Flap in Caviar black. :crush: They ship directly home from Chanel.com phone-line?

Does anyone have a list of the different Chanel handbag styles? At least, the big sellers and the ones that are always in stores? I've read this thread through and there is some great information but I need more! :smile:

Also, just quickly - what is the difference between the Chanel 2.55 and 2.55 Re-Issue? (Is it still available?). And what is the difference between the 2.55 and the Claire? The rounded flaps on the front?

Thanks in advance :flower:

Does anyone own the Cabas vinyl tote? I was looking into getting it and found one in my price range but I don't know if it's a bag worth the price :(

My nieces birthday is coming up and I want to get her a bag. I'm like browsing a lot of sites comparing styles and prices but I can't seem to find a price for Chanel bags. Can anyone help with the price, like how much does it start from and such?

it really depends on the bag because there's a big range but they're not cheap...

You'll most likely be spending well over $1,000 if you're looking at Chanel

Image credit

Jessikah,

Welcome to the forums...please credit your images per the tFS rules or they will be deleted. I am moving your post from this handbag forum to Accessories.

Thanks,
Shelley

Jessikah,

Welcome to the forums...please credit your images per the tFS rules or they will be deleted. I am moving your post from this handbag forum to Accessories.

Thanks,
Shelley

Hey thanks! Not sure where to put the credit for the photos but they are links to the official Chanel website. And I had placed them here because they are Chanel related. Sorry about that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->