Genevieve Dunne

Gorgeous. However she reminds me of Mandy Moore--which is okay, and Michelle Rodriguez--who is not okay.

genevieve041.jpg
genevieve042.jpg

michelesintl.com

Genevieve Dunne Is Amazing!

THIS IS MY VERY 1ST COMMENT ON ANY OF MY GIRLS.. USUALLY I JUST READ ! GENEVIEVE IS A VERY SPECIAL GIRL THIS IS WHY I DID WAIT THIS LONG ON HER. SHE IS NOW 18 YRS. OLD, OUTOF SCHOOL AND READY TO BE IN THE BUSINESS FULL- TIME. AS SOME OF YOU MAY KNOW ; I DISCOVERED MS. JESSICA STAM AND ANDI MUISE AS WELL! I THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR POSTS ON THEM TOO!
GENEVIEVE IS 5'9.5" , SHE JUST ARRIVED IN PARIS LAST WEEK , HERE ARE HER NEW SHOTS.... SHE LANDED A JEANS JOB ON 2ND CASTING...
*** I WANT TO THANK SHELLEY FOR EMAILING ME .. ***
KISS TO ALL !
WWW.MICHELESINTL.COM

^^yes thank you so much for everything and replying back to me :smile:

Here are some poloroids which were sent to me from Michele:
Genevieve-Polaroids-May-NO-.jpg

GenevievePolaroidsMay2007021web.jpg

genevieve-polaroid-head2.jpg

She looks stunning in them all! i especially love the first

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the photos Michele! Genevieve looks quite good in all of them, but #5 in my opinion is the best.

Welcome to TFS and continue to post :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
i saw her about a year ago on supes.nl & i really liked her. i looked through her gallery & really got a liking for her, but i never see her anywhere so idk what to think about her overall :unsure:

thanks for all the pics! i just saw her on supermodels.nl and I really agree with whoever said she looks like MANDY MOORE...thats the first thing that came to mind. she's not plain, she's gorgoeus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkim991905
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->