George Barnett

Fred Perry x Liberty - Black Canvas 2010

ftape.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Cravates - printemps-été 2010
Ph: Willy Vanderperre

bananas-models

im so totally clueless about models, i had no idea he was a model. i only know him as a drummer :D
i saw tnp play the other night, and after the show he was just hanging out at the bar chatting with people and being nice. he rather looked like an high school boy on a school trip. i took some photos of him while they were playing, i'll probably post them on here as soon as i fix them

im so totally clueless about models, i had no idea he was a model. i only know him as a drummer :D

me too! I've been listening to tnp for some time now, saw a couple of pics of him and his brother and was like, "he should really model." :rolleyes: Yeeaah...clearly I know nothing about models or the bands I listen to.

I look forward to seeing your pics. btw, how tall is he? in some of his runway pics posted here he looks kind of short, but in other pics he looks really tall. :unsure: it's so confusing...

George Barnett by Riccardo Vimercati in Painting the Silence | The Room
Going from real life in a rock band to classically trained musician, George Barnett appears in the latest edition of Hungarian magazine The Room. Cast in a moody environment, George is photographed by Riccardo Vimercati in an equally romantic wardrobe styled by Emil Rebek.

thefashionisto

GEORGE BARNETT at PRADA

He is the ultimate and my favorite Prada Boy with 4x Exclusive Seasons 1x Semi-Exclusive !!!

Fall 2008

out second and in the famous mini skirt!

....photo taken from "The Sun"

Spring 2009

backstage headshots - :heart:

Spring 2010

backstage -

Fall 2010

backstage -

illustration -

:heart: :D!

Last edited by a moderator:
^You should write the source of all of your pictures, or they may be deleted by the moderators :flower:

Show Package - Paris S/S 11: Bananas (Men)

mdc

Metal Magazine #20
Ph: Emilio Tini
Styling: Emil Rebek

georgebarnett121.jpg

bananas-models

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noorap