Georges Chakra Haute Couture S/S 09 Paris

I love the dress in the second post... the red/salmon/orange/pink one that is poufy-- what a beautiful show, thank you for sharing your pictures! :smile:
Karma! <3

I love the dress in the second post... the red/salmon/orange/pink one that is poufy-- what a beautiful show, thank you for sharing your pictures! :smile:
Karma! <3

It was amazing. Every time I go to Paris I fall in :heart:

This collection was amazing. The details exquisite.

Carrie Underwood will no doubt be wearing this collection soon.

Oh, no doubt for Carrie Underwood. :P I was thinking the same thing for celebrities a little while ago.
I would LOVE to go to Paris, it all is so lovely and I can see why you fell in love with this collection-- I bet the energy and feeling was amazing!

If you have any other pictures to upload, I would be delighted to see them! Yours are very beautiful.
The short dresses reminded me so much of Betsey Johnson S/S 2005-- they are so stunning and I love to see them in HC.

What other shows did you attend? <3

Some of it is a bit tacky. But mostly, it's very pretty.

I'm really loving the long tier volumized gowns! Really gorgeous!

But I would have to say, some reminded me of mcqueen, valli and ungaro though...

I think Chakra's designs are better than Saabs. He just puts in the same dresses in different colors in a show. Haha.

We'll see tomorrow.

It's very average and a bit tacky but yet beautiful!!! I never expect much from him... actually I think I don't even expect anything at all lmao, but this collection has some pretty things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, some of them are really mind-blowing!

Both the dresses with volume and the shorter pieces are nice, looking forward to seeing more details : )

The dresses are beautiful and well made but if Chakra has a unique identity as a designer, we have yet to see it.

If you have any other pictures to upload, I would be delighted to see them!

What other shows did you attend? <3

I also went to Givenchy and Christian Lacroix

Those are all the pictures I took.

But below are some profession pictures from Acti Media and Minouche Fenech, but they are very small

Last edited by a moderator:
^amazing!
Though the colour palette needs some digestion for me, i'm really loving the silhouettes of the gowns! A few references from other designers like i said earlier, but it's still really gorgeous! :D

is this elie saabs younger brother lol,

this looks like a bad 80s awards show lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->