Getting rid of the "double chin"

Miss_A

Reaction score
I've looked for posts on this topic and unfortunately couldn't find anything :( I'm not sure if this is the place to post this :question:, but maybe some of you have ideas that could help me....

This is the problem: Since some time I have noticed that the skin under my chin is not as tight as it used to be. I'm young, I'm slim...so I have no idea why I'm developing this "what may become a double chin" :cry:. Anyways, before matters become worse, I want to know if there is anything I can do about this ??? Any "excercises" for the jaw or something??? Hope you guys can help me!!! :blush:

pinching under the chin, actually train the muscles.

Beauty theraphists use this method.

Do this everyday all around the era, and I am sure you will notice a difference.:smile:

... I'm gonna go pinch in that case :D Looking forward to more tips though!! :kiss:

What I do is that I look up, like looking at the ceiling then you try to kiss the ceiling (as silly as that sounds) you kiss and then relax, kiss and relax, but always with your head looking up, try to reach it with your lips and you are going to fill your neck muscles pulling, my mom taught me that and it seems to work. :wink:

Miss_A said:
I've looked for posts on this topic and unfortunately couldn't find anything :( I'm not sure if this is the place to post this :question:, but maybe some of you have ideas that could help me....

This is the problem: Since some time I have noticed that the skin under my chin is not as tight as it used to be. I'm young, I'm slim...so I have no idea why I'm developing this "what may become a double chin" :cry:. Anyways, before matters become worse, I want to know if there is anything I can do about this ??? Any "excercises" for the jaw or something??? Hope you guys can help me!!! :blush:

A good firming lotion applied everyday should help if you just want the skin tighter.

If the area under your chin is getting swollen or is bigger than usual go see your doctor. It's nothing serious but sometimes your glands can be swollen from different types of things. They can give you anti-biotics or any other medication needed to take care of the swollen glands.

maghy7 said:
What I do is that I look up, like looking at the ceiling then you try to kiss the ceiling (as silly as that sounds) you kiss and then relax, kiss and relax, but always with your head looking up, try to reach it with your lips and you are going to fill your neck muscles pulling, my mom taught me that and it seems to work. :wink:

Thanks!! I like this one :D

I have found that I have a bit of extra... errr.... fat under my chin. When I'm in shape, however, and lose fat allover, I lose fat in this area too. So that's MAJOR motivation for working out and eating well... to avoid getting that fat under my chin back. :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->