Giambattista Valli Haute Couture F/W 2019.20 Paris

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by vogue28, Jul 1, 2019.

1. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

2. perhydrol

perhydrol Active Member

Isn't it strange that he decided not to do a show? Especially now when he has that H&M collaboration going on. I don't know, it's just another Giambattista couture. At least it's not a disaster like that collection from last season but still he needs to do something a little bit different because all those collections blend very easily into one and there's no surprise and excitement. However, the colour palette here is beautiful and dreamy and the silhouettes (the ones that don't scream DRAMATIC VALENTINO) are so pretty.

3. Lola701

Lola701 Well-Known Member

The two white dresses in chiffon are the best thing about it.
    The rest is the usual thing I hate.

4. TaylorBinque

TaylorBinque Well-Known Member

Those chiffon dresses were his earlier days which were really nice. Then he found the layered tulle cakes.

5. YohjiAddict

YohjiAddict Well-Known Member

I'm so sick of his pleated organza dresses that make the wearer look like a blown-up bath sponge. Otherwise I kind of like what I'm seeing, it may be the styling (I'm a sucker for black bows) but that gathered skirt in powder pink is right up my alley as is the hot pink mini-dress.