Giambattista Valli Pre-Fall 2010

khyrk

Oh Yeah!
Reaction score
Eager to please his loyal clientele of pretty young things, Giambattista Valli works short and sensual confections, with drapes or origami effects aimed at highlighting the waist.

giambiattista-valli01.jpg
giambiattista-valli02.jpg
giambiattista-valli03.jpg
giambiattista-valli04.jpg
giambiattista-valli05.jpg
giambiattista-valli06.jpg
giambiattista-valli07.jpg
giambiattista-valli08.jpg
giambiattista-valli09.jpg
giambiattista-valli10.jpg

wwd

I do really like this, but I feel like a I've seen a lot of it before. Not that pre-fall is ever going to be pushing the envelope but some pieces are very familiar...

Look 4, 6 and 9 remind me of Chanel. I really do like this though, very nice.

I get the Chanel deja-vu too. Especially on 2nd and 4th look. But it's not a bad thing, is it?
I like it.

for some reason, Giambattista is starting to grow on me SO much.
his latest collection was beyond pretty. and this is quite delicious too.

I see the resemblance with Chanel but still this is very Valli, and it has incredible pieces, nice pre-fall collection overall

I've seen this all before but besides that, I really like this. It isn't winning me over but there's incredible pieces here.

It`s nice, but not very original. I still like it and certain pieces are absolutely adorable.

The one shoulder black dress is beautiful, the white skirt is TOO BALENCIAGA :huh:

that third look is totally Lanvin, reminds me of the dress Jamie was wearing
in the ad holy moly :lol: and yes it looks horribly reminiscent of Chanel, with
abit of Preen or maybe Isabel Marant. but nevertheless, still a good collection ^_^

it does have bits and dabs of Chanel in there, i like look 3, 5, 6 and 9, i cant wait to see a HQ version of the pictures

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->