Gianfranco Ferré F/W 09.10 : Karolin Wolter & Philipp Bierbaum by Stefano Moro

Ed..

cape cod kwassa kwassa!
Reaction score
ferre.jpg

wwd.com

AMAZING! :clap:

I don't like it till now, but Karolin did very well! She deserves!:smile:

Well, it looks good but I'm far from being crazy.

^ Yeah...it looks really good! I'm pleasantly surprised by how the GFF campaigns have turned out. Karolin looks so strong in this..love her! Even after changing photographer i don't think the quality has changed.. Stefano Moro proved to be a great photographer..and i actually kinda prefer this to the spring one with Anna J. Can't wait to see more of it ^_^

Very stark and very strong......at least it's a little different and I'm really interested in seeing more shots. Thanks Ed:flower:

I love it! :buzz: Karolin looks a-mazing (just as I expected her to look in Ferré) and eventhough the whole concept isn't that special or overwhelming, the simplicity and b/w only enhances the (indeed very strong) vibe of the whole ad.

I always love Gianfranco Ferre ads.
They're simplicity and edginess....
:heart:

Look reallky good good change of photographer all thinking with Meisel out the ads are cheap and i loveed much better thew last seassons . Ferre les money better ads

Very nice. Strong, yet understated. Love to see more shots :smile:

That's a powerful and strong face for karolin... i need other pics, but so far that looks really ok!!

They haven't missed anything without Meisel... It looks fantastic, so much better.

I really like the image, but are they alienating the authentic GFF customer loyal to the brand a little too much? I am sure they are thinking about all that as well, but it is such a stark and sharp image shift from Ferre himself, that I am worried for the brand DNA in general.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->