Gianni Versace S/S 1986 by Helmut Newton

aracic

Staff member
Reaction score
Saw this campaign for the first time today and was completely blown away! I immediately noticed the resemblance between this and Versace's Spring 2016 campaign shot by Klein, as well as Meisel's ''Trendspotting'' editorial from VI's July 2004 issue.
It's incredible how modern and fresh these images look over thirty years later. Newton was a true legend!

I spent the evening editing and merging the scans, they can be found inside the January issue of 1986. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did :flower:

As for the models, I only managed to recognize Tatjana Patitz.

archivio.vogue.it

Merci!!!

Saw this campaign for the first time today and was completely blown away! I immediately noticed the resemblance between this and Versace's Spring 2016 campaign shot by Klein, as well as Meisel's ''Trendspotting'' editorial from VI's July 2004 issue.
It's incredible how modern and fresh these images look over thirty years later. Newton was a true legend!

I spent the evening editing and merging those scans (I apologise for sloppy editing on several parts, I did my best), they can be found inside the January issue of 1986. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did :flower:

As for the models, I only managed to recognize Tatjana Patitz.

archivio.vogue.it

What an amazing campaign of Versace, all the images are stunning & reflect the Newton's aesthetic on that time. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->