Giorgio Armani Cosmetics F/W 10.11 : Lara Stone & Sasha Pivovarova by David Sims

childkid

Reaction score
vY663.jpg
j4qgQ.jpg

sfilate.it

The first instant I saw the shot, it was electric, but every time I've looked back at it, the effect hasn't been the same.

Although I appreciate that they've gone for someone who isn't famed for the perfection of her face, it stops the ad being as bland as some cosmetics imagery tends to be.

is it me the one that said lara hadn't the beauty type for beauty campaign, like one hour ago? :innocent:
my mouth fell open, that's wondrous. that stare's just incredible.

Epic success :buzz:

For a product called "Eyes To Kill", this is what you want as an ad. Fab! I am not even bothered by the bleeched eyebrows....

:shock: OMG, that's AMAZING!!! Lara's eyes ARE killing me!!! :crush: :clap: To die for!

Carla-A, I join your club! :wink: "Not beauty for a beauty campaign..." We were so wrong! :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a lot of dark and the position of her eyes are a bit annoying :judge:
But overall I love it :heart: The dark does help highlight Lara's bone structure, I love her lip color and of course I love her eyes and stare :crush:

The not so good:
I know it's a matter of taste / preference, but the bleached eyebrows bother me. I wished they were colored in. Also, it looks like one of Solve Sundsbo's YSL campaigns.

The good:
The eyes and the intensity in Lara's eyes are mesmerizing!!! She is looking into my sooouuulllll!! Ugh, I wish her eyebrows were colored in, if that were the case I think I would love the photo.

The not so good:
I know it's a matter of taste / preference, but the bleached eyebrows bother me. I wished they were colored in. Also, it looks like one of Solve Sundsbo's YSL campaigns.

The good:
The eyes and the intensity in Lara's eyes are mesmerizing!!! She is looking into my sooouuulllll!! Ugh, I wish her eyebrows were colored in, if that were the case I think I would love the photo.

I just realized it does. :shock:

I love Lara very much and really happy for her, but this ad is nothing spectacular, just good shot, she looks gorgeous but all the beauty/cosmetic ads are usually same.

That looks so intense, though I rarely find a difference in it from Sasha's ones. Glad that Lara gets it, anyway. Love her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BonnieRunway
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->